FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
Well I've almost come full circle with max Chilton......almost, but not quite. I began being delighted he was in f 1 because I liked and supported his brother in BTCC.
Then I found out he was largely in the seat because his father paid for it.......not impressed!
Then I see him running closer and closer to Jules Bianchi, who I rate.
So is he a new star of the future? Or is he in F1 because of his dad's money? I'd say he's somewhere between the two, probably closer to 'in F1 because of his dad's money', otherwise he'd have overtaken Jules before now, Senna would have, Lewis would have.
By acosmichippo
the only driver to finish every race this year so far.

there's a reason he's on my fantasy team.
By LewEngBridewell
I still fancy the pants off Max Chilton. So I hope he stays.
By LiamCatterson
Oh lord...Why on earth did you make this topic? My fiancee would love to comment on this topic considering how obsessed she is with him :hehe:
By sagi58
Oh lord...Why on earth did you make this topic? My fiancee would love to comment on this topic considering how obsessed she is with him :hehe:

Let her!! :wavey:
By LiamCatterson

Lets just say that whenever Max is mentioned on the TV, she says disturbing stuff about him...The less said the better :hehe::hehe::hehe:
By sagi58

Lets just say that whenever Max is mentioned on the TV, she says disturbing stuff about him...The less said the better :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Do I notice a little green monster between the lines?? :yes:
By LiamCatterson

I guess you've just referred to me, which I can prove you WRONG. I have my eyes set on someone already, so she can flirt with him all she likes :rofl:
By sagi58

I guess you've just referred to me, which I can prove you WRONG. I have my eyes set on someone already, so she can flirt with him all she likes :rofl:

Ah, so, you're trying to start an argument so that she will leave thinking it was her idea all along?? :whip:
By LewEngBridewell

I'm the same :P:wink::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!