FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By R00DIT
i suppose with all the money Honda are pouring into the sport hes got to be a favourite for 2007? but i just dont know with jense, hes good enough to win but i wonder if hes another dc!

what does everyone else think???
By darwin dali
His head is not cubeheady enough to be another DC, but I know what you mean.
I seriously doubt he'll ever be an F1 champ, so there is a resemblance with DC. He may win a race here and there, but he's not championship material who could put together an entire season's campaign to win the title. There are some much hungrier and more aggressive contenders who I'd put in my favorites column.
By Stephen
Got to say I fear that Button will only ever be a nearly man. He's like Barrichello, although he was always in Schumacher's shadow, when he had a race winning car. Sure Button can drive, but like Herbert, David Coulthard and Irvine, he doesn't have that special something to secure a whole championship.
By Irv the Swerve
I don't think he has the bottle to be at the top. Like what DD said he might win a few races here and there but i don't think he will ever have his hands on DC trophy. Also, there are more talented drivers than him and if he did have the talent he wouldn't be driving a Honda powered car, that's for sure.
By darwin dali
U don't like Honda Spitz? Why?
By certom
i think he's another DC!
By Irv the Swerve
They always say that the will do better and they never do, it will take a good few years to play with the Ferrari, Renault, McLaren boys. This is not going to be their year.
By darwin dali
But they're cute with their enthusiasm, aren't they?
By Irv the Swerve
That's one way to look at it!! :)

What do you think about Honda DD??
By Marco
They always say that the will do better and they never do, it will take a good few years to play with the Ferrari, Renault, McLaren boys. This is not going to be their year.

Agreed, it takes more than just money to make it in F1.
By darwin dali
Yeah, see, e.g., Toyota - lots of dough, not much to show for though...
By darwin dali
Honda are alright I think. A solid outfit though nothing to get excited about. They should have probably stuck with supplying the engines rather than do the whole thing. I'm definitely more excited about BMW Sauber, they seem to be in an expansion phase, a breakout year maybe?
By Marco
Yeah, see, e.g., Toyota - lots of dough, not much to show for though...

They have got Ralf... :roll: Which let's face it is like building an amazingly aerodynamic car without an engine, and asking an elf to push! :twisted:
By darwin dali
or a bunch of reindeer, ho ho ho!
By Marco
gLOL! :D Lump of coal for Ralf this year!

See our F1 related articles too!