FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By andrew
You'd be miffed about Hamilton not talking to you?

:P

You "know" I meant I'd be miffed if someone I thought was a friend pulled that stunt on me!
((And, NO, I don't consider Hamilton a friend!! :P ))

Ah got you now! He'd probably just go on about his dog and his ex-bird. You'd take Sutil with you and make sure he's got a champagne bottle in his hand just to liven things up. I've heard than when Sutil get near a glass bottle, sh!t entertaining! :hehe:
By racechick
If I were Adrian, I would stop reminding people that I glassed someone in a Shanghai nightclub.

Maybe that's what Hamilton seems to be distancing himself from?

It's probably more a case of a reporter asking questions about it than Sutil reminding everyone. Even so it's a bit odd when someone who is meant to be a close pal turns their back without even so much as a "get it up ye, ye bottle throwing walloper". It's easy to see why Sutil is a bit miffed (going on what he has said on the subject) but life goes on, friends come and go. We've probably all done it and had it done to us when you drift apart from a friend.

You have no idea what happened in that nightclub. Suthil could have asked Hamilton to lie for him. You just don't know the facts.
By Hammer278
^Lol what else is new...the guy just takes any opposing side to Hamilton and spouts out sh*t anyway without a seconds consideration.
By sagi58
You'd be miffed about Hamilton not talking to you?

:P

You "know" I meant I'd be miffed if someone I thought was a friend pulled that stunt on me!
((And, NO, I don't consider Hamilton a friend!! :P ))

Ah got you now! He'd probably just go on about his dog and his ex-bird. You'd take Sutil with you and make sure he's got a champagne bottle in his hand just to liven things up. I've heard than when Sutil get near a glass bottle, sh!t entertaining! :hehe:

Honestly? I wouldn't waste my time with either of these two "boys"!
Point me in the direction of Kimi or Alonso and then we can talk!! :wink:
By andrew
If I were Adrian, I would stop reminding people that I glassed someone in a Shanghai nightclub.

Maybe that's what Hamilton seems to be distancing himself from?

It's probably more a case of a reporter asking questions about it than Sutil reminding everyone. Even so it's a bit odd when someone who is meant to be a close pal turns their back without even so much as a "get it up ye, ye bottle throwing walloper". It's easy to see why Sutil is a bit miffed (going on what he has said on the subject) but life goes on, friends come and go. We've probably all done it and had it done to us when you drift apart from a friend.

You have no idea what happened in that nightclub. Suthil could have asked Hamilton to lie for him. You just don't know the facts.

And you do? Why do you think I wrote "going on what he has said on the subject" referring to Sutil? 'Cos Hamilton has said hee-haw on the subject so we only have Sutil's side of evernts!

Honestly? I wouldn't waste my time with either of these two "boys"!
Point me in the direction of Kimi or Alonso and then we can talk!! :wink:

Knock their heads together and tell the pair to man up! :hehe:

Not sure about Alonso but I reckon Raikkonen would get a round in. :thumbup:
By sagi58

Wasn't suggesting I 'need' anyone to get a round in for me! :wavey:
By andrew

No, but it's only fair. You buy them a pint, they buy you a pint and son on and so forth until such time that you fall over. :hehe:
By racechick

No, but it's only fair. You buy them a pint, they buy you a pint and son on and so forth until such time that you fall over. :hehe:

Or fall somewhere...... :P
By sagi58

ooops.... I thought you meant a different kind of "round"!! Image
I'm generally lukewarm on Sutil, he's had an abbyssmal season and not all of it his fault, but IMO he doesn't have a leg to stand on in putting up a public fight against the descision. JEV could do so againts the Toro Rosso announcement and have some validity, but Sutil is not in the same boat here.

ESPNF1 Adrian Sutil says he needs to have talks with Sauber about his position at the team next year after it announced two new drivers for 2015.

In the last week Sauber has confirmed Marcus Ericsson and Felipe Nasr as its two race drivers for next season, leaving Sutil and team-mate Esteban Gutierrez out in the cold. Throughout the year Sutil has insisted he has a contract for 2015 and was expecting to stay at Sauber.

Now he admits he needs clarification on his position and even suggested the team might not be racing next year.

"There are certain things to talk about, definitely yes," Sutil said. "We have confirmed two drivers but it doesn't mean the drivers are going to drive and it doesn't mean the team is going to drive. So there is no real change from last weekend to this weekend. It's just an announcement and now, of course, in my situation I need to do some talking to sort out the things."

Asked if he was confident of remaining in F1 next year, Sutil added: "At the moment, I don't know. Maybe. Formula One can be unpredictable. As I said, we have a few things to talk about first and the team has to comment on the rest.

"I'm not frustrated. It's just how it is in Formula One and has been for many years. It's a little bit a different business, so that's all I can say right now. I look forward to racing my race and that's it."
I didn't even realize there was a Sutil thread.

Its like the disgraced employee of the month going into the boss' office and asking for a raise. Lol
Probably half the replies here were instigated by the champagne glass anyway.

See our F1 related articles too!