FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By AngelOfDeath
Posted a few messages before introducing myself, you guys must be thinking "How Rude!?!" :D Hi, my real name is Ash, love Formula 1, favourite drivers are Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, imma male :thumbup: and my fav team is Ferrari, was born in Scotland, Edinburgh. And lets not get too personal... :twisted: Been watching Formula 1 since the 2009 season, hate Button and Vettel :)

Peace :thumbup:
By sagi58
Ciao!! Welcome!!

I haven't been here all that long, myself!!
The more Tifosi, the better!! :wavey:
By What's Burning?
Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a tifosi here lately. :hehe: Benvenuto!
By sagi58
Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a tifosi here lately. :hehe: Benvenuto!

It's a blessing ((in disguise))!!
By 1Lemon
was born in Scotland, Edinburgh.

And you don't support Paul? Shameful. :wink:

hate Button and Vettel :)

You'll fit right in on the McLaren/Jenson/Hamilton/Race threads then.... Who am I kidding if you hate Jenson you'll fit into EVERY thread recently.

Anywhoo welcome!
By What's Burning?

You'll fit right in on the McLaren/Jenson/Hamilton/Race threads then.... Who am I kidding if you hate Jenson you'll fit into EVERY thread recently.

Anywhoo welcome!

I heard even Jenson's mom wrote a very scathing piece on her bubala for the Sun.
By AngelOfDeath

Anywhoo welcome!

I forgot to mention Paul, he's on my hate list as well. Lewis is the only good British driver out their. And also not to forget the furious finnish fascination..KIMI! :D
By AngelOfDeath
Also lads, one thing I wish to share with you is, that I am quite sensitive :blush: . So any offence against me will probably make me upset, otherwise i have to live life like this....just to say :D
By 1Lemon
Also lads, one thing I wish to share with you is, that I am quite sensitive :blush: . So any offence against me will probably make me upset, otherwise i have to live life like this....just to say :D

I forgot to mention Paul, he's on my hate list as well.

You don't like paul :censored: you!

:wink:
By AngelOfDeath

I forgot to mention Paul, he's on my hate list as well.

You don't like paul :censored: you!

:wink:

Now I know that was a joke;) What is honestly good about him? I feel like knocking him out whenever his picture appears on my T.V screen...
By LewEngBridewell
Hello! :wavey:

Welcome to our quirky forum! :thumbup::thumbup:

Hope you stick around :drink:
By racechick
Hello Angelofdeath :wavey: I don't like Button, don't much like Paul, like Kimi, am getting better with Alonso, adore Hamilton. I think we'll get on pretty good :thumbup:
Oh! and welcome!! Hope you enjoy the forum.

See our F1 related articles too!