FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By Stephen
This section is open to regular users only, posts may be deleted by moderators without warning. Spam of any sort will not be tolerated here, or anywhere else on Forumula1.com.

Links to other sites, including other F1 sites, can only be posted on the forum after speaking with the administrator.

FYI: A member is considered a regular after at least one month of membership and has made at least 100 posts in that timeframe.
By certom
all right sir!
By Lagerassassin
sorry I should have read this first as I did make a post here yesterday which has since been removed (thats fair enough). But can I just point out that for us "newbies" its a bit deceiving as it clearly says on the forum description "plug your site here", which I took it as it says.

anyway I apologize and will be more careful in future
By texasmr2
sorry I should have read this first as I did make a post here yesterday which has since been removed (thats fair enough). But can I just point out that for us "newbies" its a bit deceiving as it clearly says on the forum description "plug your site here", which I took it as it says.

anyway I apologize and will be more careful in future

No biggy man and your not the first to miss the 'guidelines' and thank you for understanding :wink: .

tex
By darwin dali
I changed the description of this section to reflect the fact that this is meant for regular users only.
By racechick
It's easy to make a mistake and assume you can post things that you shouldn't be posting. Why are you digging out four year old threads to make unnecessary comments?

See our F1 related articles too!