FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
PSN: Bye_Ya

I used to race quite a bit on GT5, and will be active on F1 2011. Was going to rent F1 2010 and see if it would be worth the buy if I can find it used for cheap, so I might be on there as well. Not sure though with the 2011 game coming out so soon. Anyway, clean driving (the real kind, not just talk) is about as real and good as it gets on PS3 so add me if you are serious about clean and fun racing, especially on GT5.

cheers
If anyone here is interested we have a league going thats into its fourth and final season on F1 2010 and we are now signing up anyone who wants to race in an online league for F1 2011.

If your available Monday evenings for a couple of hours between 7ish and 10ish then visit kffonline.co.uk and put your name down in the sign up section,

The times are there to cater for everyone but most are Uk based so it will be BST/GMT, that is, uk timing.

So its Mondays two races per week lasting about 45 minutes each back to back.

The banter is great on the site and everyone gets along, you are also free of all the ramming, bashing and cheating idiots you get on public lobbies, our aim to have have fair clean and enjoyable racing, theres really nothing like having what will be 16!!! people racing online all of similiar pace (as sorted out on time trials that start in october) in competetive clean racing, nothing like public lobbies.

If you fancy it its kffonline.co.uk, registering takes seconds and everyones welcome.
FRAFPDD, will you all be continuing for the F2011 game? And do you do any kind of points system for your league?

Yeah, we're leting everyone get the game, then a week after release or so, might be two or three weeks, we have time trials to attribute leagues to everyone, as we have 16 online now, we;re aiming for 2 leagues at least and we already have 28 signed up ready.......

We're making it seamless transition between the games from f1 2010 to 2011

As for points system we do have that, they are leagues after all, based on the games/ real life points system, also have driver tables to see who finished where at what race etc, check it out and see!
FRAFPDD, will you all be continuing for the F2011 game? And do you do any kind of points system for your league?

Yeah, we're leting everyone get the game, then a week after release or so, might be two or three weeks, we have time trials to attribute leagues to everyone, as we have 16 online now, we;re aiming for 2 leagues at least and we already have 28 signed up ready.......

We're making it seamless transition between the games from f1 2010 to 2011

As for points system we do have that, they are leagues after all, based on the games/ real life points system, also have driver tables to see who finished where at what race etc, check it out and see!

Can't seem to get that site to work is the site down right now?
Hello, my PSN is Volatilis. Please add me, but be warned I have a large, interesting and foul vocabulary. So if you don't like being shouted at you can :censored: off. :thumbup:
Hello, my PSN is Volatilis. Please add me, but be warned I have a large, interesting and foul vocabulary. So if you don't like being shouted at you can :censored: off. :thumbup:

I miss this guy already :cry::cry::cry:

no really, i do!!

[youtube]rY0WxgSXdEE&ob[/youtube]
:censored:

Why are there so many :censored: on the online gaming multiplayer modes. People who insist on ramming you off. Complete :censored: .

Sorry for the language. But needed to vent. I still don't feel any better.
Last edited by myownalias on 27 Nov 12, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.Reason: I understand your frustration... but naughty, cleaned up the language!
PSN:Nin-Chin

I race mainly on GT5 and enjoy clean races (I'm moderately clean)

I do little championship events with m8s and I'm leading it currently by 64 points.

A-spec lvl:40

b=40

I race with a DFGT wheel
Last edited by Nin-Chin on 17 Aug 13, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
Steam: 1Lemon

Wii U: 1Lemon

Fight the system :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!