FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By darwin dali
That's part of the outfit, the rest is underneath that bit. There may be a name added down the centre of the Union Jack :D

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?

Nope :D

:scratchchin:

Ah, I know: Button & Whitmarsh in Benson & Hedges style, right?

:rofl::rofl: I might work on something like that for an after race party piece :hehe:

So a tattoo then since you'll be all neckid at the after race party?
By racechick
That's part of the outfit, the rest is underneath that bit. There may be a name added down the centre of the Union Jack :D

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?

Nope :D

:scratchchin:

Ah, I know: Button & Whitmarsh in Benson & Hedges style, right?

:rofl::rofl: I might work on something like that for an after race party piece :hehe:

So a tattoo then since you'll be all neckid at the after race party?

No. No tattoos. The name will be on the outside bit of clothing
By Jabberwocky

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?

Jenson?

Sent from Turing Colossus using Tapatalk 2
By racechick

Max Mosley?
Jean Todt?
Bernie?

Jenson?

Sent from Turing Colossus using Tapatalk 2

Well his name could make an appearance somewhere!
By stonemonkey
What about just body paint instead?

Been talking to my mate about it and he's fancying LeMans next year so I dunno what we'll be doing.
By racechick
What about just body paint instead?

Been talking to my mate about it and he's fancying LeMans next year so I dunno what we'll be doing.

Oh!!!!! That sounds good fun!!! :D:D:D
By racechick
The paint AT Le Mans!! :D
By Ferrari man 009
Yeah, I meant you've booked already!

If you're shocked about that, I booked mine on the Saturday of the race weekend, so I could see exactly which seat we were going to get next year (we wanted one a few rows up on the end of the row by the stairs) :D
By racechick
It is best to book early. Cheaper prices and like Ferrari man says, pick of the seats! I'm at Village A again, but further along towards Village B this time, at the top of a stairway, so no people in front and no people pushing past to get out. :D
By LiamCatterson
Don't know why I forgot all about this lol but yeah, I am going this year after an absence last year. Me and my mum booked for this year last week and I am looking forward to it. Hoping for it to be sunny this year and not mudville like 2012 :thumbdown:
By racechick
It will be! I've ordered sunshine!

See our F1 related articles too!