One for RC
ham2.JPG

One not for RC
but.JPG

Eddie being a twat
bbc.JPG

Look who I bumped into
hello.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nice pics Stonemonkey. I have lots of pictures of sky, having missed the red arrows, and lots of pictures of empty track having missed the racing cars. Then the battery ran out so I missed all the actual GP and the after party :( so thanks for that Lewis one. I'll save it :cloud9: When I sort through mine I'll post some if there's any worth posting.
Borrowed a friends iPhone to submit picks to the pool and saw Pm with phone number. So hey ho! And Stonemonkey recognised the customised Mercedes t shirt :hehe: not shown in the picture because it had become too hot at that point so had been removed. And I now have a proper Mercedes t shirt, a nice one :)
I had a brill weekend thanks! I was distraught on lap 8 but ecstatic at the end by his stunning recovery. And the sun was out :thumbup:8-)
How did you find each other in the end? RC manage to access the forum while there?

Racechick was easy to spot with her customised shirt but i think she was a bit surprised by that.
Fantastic weekend all round even with the tyre fiasco.
How did you find each other in the end? RC manage to access the forum while there?

Racechick was easy to spot with her customised shirt but i think she was a bit surprised by that.
Fantastic weekend all round even with the tyre fiasco.

:thumbup::thumbup:
im just trying th1s out to see if photos get on ok without being too big. its easy on Ipad but on compouter its hard.
if it works i'll post some more sat. going away for a couple of days tomorrow.

325ed5dc-45e8-48fb-9a10-939aecb3e406_zpse277dfd4.jpg

whoo hoo! it worked!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stonemonkey and RC, you guys had a great GP for 2013... I don't know if you got to walk the circuit post race but I would have kept my eyes peeled for some tire shreds... this was one of those races that you'll be able to say remember Silverstone that year when all the tires were blowing up. Well here's one of those shreds. :thumbup:

A piece of history!

See our F1 related articles too!