FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
I'm still trying to convince the wife we should get ace day tickets.

She thinks she could spend the £300 on better things. :rolleyes:

No! Tell her how brill it is!!! We can meet up at the after race party and she'll love it! And it's les than that price isn't it for two non grandstand tickets? I'm going to check!

No! Tell her how brill it is!!! We can meet up at the after race party and she'll love it! And it's les than that price isn't it for two non grandstand tickets? I'm going to check!

You're right. That's what it costs. MUCH better value to get a three day grandstand!! Not much over £200 for three days!! But I guess persuading her to go for three days will be more difficult. Oh persuade her! She'll have a ball!! PARTY!!!

You're right. That's what it costs. MUCH better value to get a three day grandstand!! Not much over £200 for three days!! But I guess persuading her to go for three days will be more difficult. Oh persuade her! She'll have a ball!! PARTY!!!

Two grandstand tickets = £400! She'd rather spend it on stuff for the house...

a three day GA is £165 last time i looked - thats £330 all in. And a Sunday GA is £145 - thats £290.

We are on holiday until Saturday anyway.
Ok, here is the menus for this years Silverstone.

FRIDAY EVENING-

Champagne

Finely pared courgette, mint leaves&rocket, Mozerela and Parma ham with a lemon dressing.

BBQ Salmon fillets marinated in lemon, ginger&smokey paprika

Spicey stuffed mushrooms with crunchy Parmesan topping

Cous cous

Sausages and bread rolls with selection of sauces (for the gannets)

Selection of white and red wines

Homemade chocolate cake

Homemade brownies

Coffee

SAT BREAKFAST
french pastries, coffee, tea, fruit, yoghurt, granola

SAT LUNCH
Bagels with smoked salmon cream cheese and rocket
Hand cooked crisps or vegetable chips
Black current cheese cake
Chilled white wine

SATURDAY EVE

Champagne

Halumi cheese and cherry tomato kebabs

BBQ piri piri chicken

Mixed veg kebabs

Sausages and rolls with selection of sauces ( for the gannets)

Homemade chocolate cake

homemade brownies

Selection of red and white wines

Coffee

SUNDAY BREAKFAST
See sat

SUNDAY LUNCH

blue cheese, guacamole, chicken, rocket and Cherry tomato wraps

Crisps( as sat)

Raspberries

Creamy fruit yoghurts in selection of flavours.

Chocolate.
:):thumbup:
You're way too organised.
Got here today and got everything set up before the rain started. Been over at the track for the sky f1 show.
Should do monkey! I won't have my iPad with me though so better contact me quick. I'll have my phone.I've got to work this morning GOD DAMMIT!! but others I'm coming with are working anyway so I couldn't have got off any quicker. I'll be leaving Nottingham about 2 ish.
with a lemon dressing.

BBQ Salmon fillets marinated in lemon

Lemons are indeed a good choice.

Yours,
1Lemon
:thumbup:
Should do monkey! I won't have my iPad with me though so better contact me quick. I'll have my phone.I've got to work this morning GOD DAMMIT!! but others I'm coming with are working anyway so I couldn't have got off any quicker. I'll be leaving Nottingham about 2 ish.

:(
Probably too late, you not get email or browsing on your phone?

But you found me!! :):):)

I had a brill weekend. Despite the rubbish tyres. More later when I'm not so tired.

But you found me!! :):):)

Aww yayyyyy!!! :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!