FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By bud
#35537
was 40 degreesC today, Melbournes as hot as Adelaide now! Im sun burnt, drunk and having a good time on lybon street little italy with all the lambs! hoping for a good day again tomorrow
I had to use my sisters shitty camera as mine broke down like and SOB so i have no moving car images as they turned out blurry as all F but here is a sample of some alright pics!
Image
bud and a mac i look like a retard in this pic!! :shock: I have some more close ups!! for any Mac fans i can email ya!
Image
mac
Image
Fernando chilling in pitlane exit

PS there was a lil hire kart competition at the track which was 3 laps to qualify for the race on saturday. where i was unlucky to set the second fastest time in my session as on my hot lap i hit the guy infront of me who was holding me up on lap 1 so on lap 2 i slowed down to give me some space but i caught up again on my last flyer i went past the timing point under brakes and sideways inbetween this dude and the barrier but stil set second fastest time by 0.1 spewen but hoping i get in the race and have some more fun!
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#35568
Sorry to hear about your lap, but it looks as though you're having a good time nonetheless. 8)
User avatar
By Sam-KK24
#35570
I am seriously Jealous! Sunshine, Alcohol and F1, can it get any better? Wait, Women too! :lol:

I'm off to bed, gotta get up for the quali!

Night!
User avatar
By racechick
#35644
certom wrote:bud get ready to take the picture of LH's spin :P
dream on certom!

Great pics bud, would love to be there! Very jealouse. Good luck in the cart race if you get in.
User avatar
By bud
#36300
P3160579.jpg
P3160576.jpg
P3160572.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
By bud
#36301
P3160585.jpg
P1010555.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
By darwin dali
#36706
Irv the Swerve wrote:The last Hamilton pic, he is actually staring right at you. :P:wink:
Oooh, I'm getting all wet just from the thought of it....
User avatar
By texasmr2
#36764
darwin_dali wrote:Oooh, I'm getting all wet just from the thought of it....
:shock::lol:

bud did you get soaked with the champagne?
User avatar
By bud
#36774
texasmr2 wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:Oooh, I'm getting all wet just from the thought of it....
:shock::lol:

bud did you get soaked with the champagne?
no not there but i got soaked by beer that night haha

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!