FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
So who's going? Stonemonkey, you are aren't you?

There's seven of us, but kindov a group of 4 and group of 3, but camping together so party is on!!!
I got the wine supplies today, for the party of 4........
2 bottles of champers,
A box of white (this is to take to quali because I was once asked if I had bottles in my bag, so don't want to risk confiscation of supplies. Prior to that Ive ALWAYS taken a bottle of wine to quali!)
2 bottles of white
3 bottles of red

That's not excessive is it? We don't have to drink it all....but running out is bad. NOTE TO SELF!! NOTE TO SELF!! Do not get drunk on Friday night, do stupid things, then have too much of a hangover to even think about wine on quali morning!!
The plan is to get there Fri early eve. Set up camp, chill, have champers and wine and BBQ then go to the pub in Silverstone village.( very silly behaviour ensued last year when going to the disco area near the fair....so avoiding that!)

So? Who's coming and who wants to join the party? Must bring own wine !!
Whoooooo!
What tickets? I've got mine!
I got my tickets through the F1.com site, so they're over there waiting for me. All I get is a bar code confirmation that I print out, and show that along with ID to pick up at the event.
That's scary. I'd be scared it wasn't going to work.

Technology in conjunction with the service industry works much better over here. Much like our toilets. :whip:

Technology in conjunction with the service industry works much better over here. Much like our toilets. :whip:

Yeah right, working toilets at a large public event, never heard of such a thing.

Yeah right, working toilets at a large public event, never heard of such a thing.

You should go to Glastonbury Festival then. They work wonderfully there.

See our F1 related articles too!