FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

difference is mclaren can develop out of a rut, do Williams have the resources?

Recent trends have had the Grove players peak in one or two races (following a slow start), but consistent and sustained development throughout the year hasn't been seen from them since the early 2000s.
By scotty
This man needs a good car and the general F1 type circus will quickly take very large notice of him as a truly top drawer driver. Discuss.
By LewEngBridewell
This man needs a good car and the general F1 type circus will quickly take very large notice of him as a truly top drawer driver. Discuss.

Sadly, the pace of the Williams has meant that Bottas has been largely off the radar this season. But what we have seen of him has been solid. Definitely deserves a seat next year at least!

Apparently, the Williams drivers had a falling out over their Casio Triangle antics at the weekend.
By 1Lemon
It's rumoured that bottas and the team dislike maldos approach to the races and the team, allegedly not putting in the effort to help boost the team which explains the falling out.

If you look at the results of the Finn thought his racing career you can see that this guy has real talent but absolutely no money behind him whatsoever, which may unfortunately hurt him.

To prove his skill you just need to look at his formula Renault results. Out of 14 races he got 12 wins. 12 podiums (only ever won on the podium never second or third) and 13 pole positions.

In every full championship he's ever completed that has now than 1 race he's only ever finished 1st or 3rd.
By Jabberwocky

Sadly, the pace of the Williams has meant that Bottas has been largely off the radar this season. But what we have seen of him has been solid. Definitely deserves a seat next year at least!

Apparently, the Williams drivers had a falling out over their Casio Triangle antics at the weekend.

Casio triangle?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By LewEngBridewell

Casio triangle?

Final corner at Suzuka. Well, I remember it was certainly called that a few years ago.
By Hammer278
You want to be born as a country then? Strange wish this one.
By What's Burning?
The biggest problem Bottas has is Hulkenberg. There's just so little room in the top seats for talent, and the Hulk is getting all the attention right now. Perhaps he'll have to wait for the next big name to leave a top team which will likely be Button.
By Hammer278
The biggest problem Bottas has is Hulkenberg. There's just so little room in the top seats for talent, and the Hulk is getting all the attention right now. Perhaps he'll have to wait for the next big name to leave a top team which will likely be Button.

:scratchchin:
By Jabberwocky

Perez is not safe for 2014. Riccardo depending how he holds up might not be safe for 2015

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By LRW
Ive just realised Bottas has not earned a single championship point this year...

There was me, thinking he had done better.
By What's Burning?
He's more than kept up with Maldonado, who's solitary point has come in the Hungarian GP, where Bottas retired with hydraulics issues. I think he's been much more consistent, stayed out of trouble and brought the car in as high as it "could" go. The Williams of this year is really a POS car. Given that it's his rookie year, I think he's done well enough compared to a team mate with three years in the team and that is proven to be a quick albeit in the past an utterly reckless driver.
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!