FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By stonemonkey
Speaking of Wishbone, what's happened to Sennaville?

:shrug:

I reckon she was either abducted by aliens or the psychiatric ward found out where she'd escaped to. I've no other plausible explanations.

Or somebody told her that her feet aren't pretty and so she did a Greta Garbo on society...

What was wrong with her feet?

Hi Julie.
By darwin dali

I reckon she was either abducted by aliens or the psychiatric ward found out where she'd escaped to. I've no other plausible explanations.

Or somebody told her that her feet aren't pretty and so she did a Greta Garbo on society...

Hi Julie.

Ah, long story.
She claimed to have pretty feet, but never proved it...
By stonemonkey

Hi Julie.

Ah, long story.

:(

feet :cloud9:
By darwin dali

Hi Julie.

Ah, long story.

:(

feet :cloud9:

:yes::cloud9::thumbup:
By stonemonkey
Is there anything you don't not like?
By darwin dali
Some people pay extra for some foot action. :blush:

I'd kick you in your arse for free :whip::hehe:
By stonemonkey

What about walking up and down my back in stillettos, do I have to pay for that?
By elfinitty
Hi Julia welcome it's nice to see another lady here :D

Oh to the ones who are saying its nice to see lilac I would like to remind something,the reason why I'm only writing in bold: :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8345&p=193659#p193659

It's okay. Look at all those people that responded to you... where are they now? All has-beens. :whip: You're still here typing in bold text. :hehe:

Well,that's true except one,looking at the thread now I actually understand what the matter was,but I think purple doesn't look hard to read on another backgrounds. :D
By darwin dali

What about walking up and down my back in stillettos, do I have to pay for that?

Yeah, I'd have to charge you to cover for my insurance in case I break my ankle in the act :twisted::whip:
By What's Burning?

You bet you'd do it for free, and anything my little heart desires. Or need I remind you? :whip:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!