FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By andrew
#350236
darwin dali wrote:
andrew wrote:Worried are ye jabber? :twisted::whip:

Curse that crafty DD! I was still trying to think of a snappy title! :hehe:
too late - your arse is mine now! :hehe::P:twisted:
Lew will be insane with jealousy. :thumbup:
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#350333
Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Wishbone's pool game has become stuff of legends here :)
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#350335
andrew wrote:Speaking of Wishbone, what's happened to Sennaville?
:shrug:
By unroolie_julie
#350336
Since the old Speed board days....I've posted in purple and it's a specific purple I've always used. I think it adds a little something...don't you??? :wink:

Oh and Wishy is legend for more than just a pool......I heard he's dynamite with bubble bath!!
By What's Burning?
#350343
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:Speaking of Wishbone, what's happened to Sennaville?
:shrug:
I reckon she was either abducted by aliens or the psychiatric ward found out where she'd escaped to. I've no other plausible explanations.
User avatar
By darwin dali
#350347
What's Burning? wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:Speaking of Wishbone, what's happened to Sennaville?
:shrug:
I reckon she was either abducted by aliens or the psychiatric ward found out where she'd escaped to. I've no other plausible explanations.
Or somebody told her that her feet aren't pretty and so she did a Greta Garbo on society...
User avatar
By myownalias
#350350
Back to the original thread topic; welcome Julie, as you have probably worked out I am the poolmaster; happy to have you on forum and playing the pool! :)
By What's Burning?
#350405
elfinitty wrote:Hi Julia welcome it's nice to see another lady here :D

Oh to the ones who are saying its nice to see lilac I would like to remind something,the reason why I'm only writing in bold: :)

http://www.forumula1.com/forum/viewtopi ... 59#p193659" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's okay. Look at all those people that responded to you... where are they now? All has-beens. :whip: You're still here typing in bold text. :hehe:
User avatar
By racechick
#350468
Hi there unruly Julie :wavey: I think the purple looks nice :)

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!