FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By bud
I will definitely support Ferrari against biased and unfounded accusations from McLaren supporters. 8):D

but you wont support McLaren against biased and unfounded accusations from Ferrari supporters which leads us all to believe youre a closet Ferrari fan ;)
By darwin dali
As I said, since the driver I support does not drive for McLaren, I won't look out for McLaren...
By bud
As I said, since the driver I support does not drive for McLaren, I won't look out for McLaren...

ok got that part but since Schumacher has retired whats your link to sticking up for Ferrari? not just the biased McLaren supporter views as i asked the question what about the biased Ferrari supporter views against McLaren? surely someone neutral would see both sides?? maybe you cant see them because you truelly are a Ferrari supporter ;)
By darwin dali
I have been supporting FM since MS retired.
By bud

fair enough, and when he retires i bet your replacement driver again will also drive for Ferrari :lol:

its not a bad thing DD i started off as a kid following Senna i followed him from Lotus to Mclaren and once he died i just stuck with McLaren, as no one could replace Senna for me! I think the same things happening with you after Schumachers gone.
By darwin dali
Actually I doubt that. I'm keeping an eye on LH, I like NR and SV, so who knows?
By racechick
Dont think you can let go of ferrari.
By Lem
Hello, I'm new to here.

Been watching F1 since around 95, in that time the most deserving win I've seen was probably Barrichello at Hockenheim in 2000. He made his way from 18th on the grid, and his team got the strategy spot on. There was a bit of luck there, but it was still an outstanding achievement for someone who had waited so long and had been so unlucky previously.

Schumacher's win at Spain in 96 was pretty special too.
By nsaqam
James Hunt winning the 1976 WC. He had 7 wins but was disqualified from 1. They tried to disqualify him from another one but he got it back on appeal. He was put to the back of the grid at the Italian GP for illegal fuel even though his wasn't illegal. Then in the final race of the season in Japan it was raining so hard that the amazingly brave Niki Lauda withdrew along with many others. Hunt led until a punctured rear tire put him into the pits. He rejoined and passed Alan Jones and Clay Regazzoni on the penultimate lap to finish in 3rd place to take the Championship.
I'm sure he then enjoyed several ciggies, several beers, and some lovely ladies in celebration.
By Irv the Swerve
its not a bad thing DD i started off as a kid following Senna i followed him from Lotus to Mclaren and once he died i just stuck with McLaren

So how come you didn't support Williams when he moved in 1994? :?
By bud
its not a bad thing DD i started off as a kid following Senna i followed him from Lotus to Mclaren and once he died i just stuck with McLaren

So how come you didn't support Williams when he moved in 1994? :?

Answers quite simple mate

how many races did he have at Williams?

compare that to how many years he raced at McLaren

who do you think id have an emotional attachment towards??
By racechick

Pennies dropped! You have the hots for little Felippe! That why you protect Ferrari all the time :lol::lol::lol:
By Irv the Swerve

Pennies dropped! You have the hots for little Felippe! That why you protect Ferrari all the time :lol::lol::lol:

Don't know about DD but I supported FM since he came on the scene with Sauber, and now that he drives for Ferrari = :D
By darwin dali

Don't know about DD but I supported FM since he came on the scene with Sauber, and now that he drives for Ferrari = :D

Same here - I've always liked his little bum.

See our F1 related articles too!