FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By bud
Most deserved victory topic

i posted the race when Rubens pulled over for Mike

get the facts
By texasmr2
Most deserved victory topic

i posted the race when Rubens pulled over for Mike

get the facts

Ok maybe I have misunderstood your meaning mate, if I did I apologize :wink: , but please allow me to voice my perception of your post ok ?

1. The thread topic is 'Most Deserved Victory' would you agree, yes or no?

2. You posted on page #1 that 'Michael Schumacher 2002 Austria' was your choice would you agree with that, yes or no?

3. deMuRe stated that the '02 French GP was the most deserved victory in his opinion and he also mentioned Michael Schumacher as you did but he is now a 'w***er'? Please enlighten us as to why?

i posted the race when Rubens pulled over for Mike.

This is very confusing because you post this opinion but your making it apparent that you did not mean it, so why even bother? I must not be 'reading between the line's'? Please enlighten EVERYONE as I can rest assure you that I'm not the only one who is confused?
By madbrad
I think he meant that he saw DeMure's post as a sappy predictable cliche nauseating MS tribute diatribe.
By texasmr2
I think he meant that he saw DeMure's post as a sappy predictable cliche nauseating MS tribute diatribe.

You could be right but I did not want to accuse bud of anything until I got his side of the story so to speak. Everyone deserve's a chance to explain themselve's, god only know's how many time's everyone has allowed me the chance to pull my head out of my arse :lol: , and bud deserve's the same respect and consideration imho.
By bud
i thought it was bloody obvious! cheers madbrad you understand ;) lol
By deMuRe
For me it's close between France 2002 and France 2004, where Schumi stopped for fuel and tyres every 3 laps and still won ;p

Bud's childishness just goes to show you how powerful Schumacher was, you either loved him or hated him, nobody was indifferent. Either way, he brought out the emotion in you...
By bud
i didnt hate Schumi, i did hate the bandwagon supporters who only started watching F1 because of him and think F1 starts and ends with him. ring a bell?
By darwin dali
I appreciate that differentiation you made bud. I hope you can continue on that path and refrain from painting all MS fans with the same brush. There are what you call bandwagon supporters, but there are also many MS fans like me who have followed F1 for much longer than you have and there are also MS fans like me who are not Ferrari fans.
By madbrad
i didnt hate Schumi, i did hate the bandwagon supporters who only started watching F1 because of him and think F1 starts and ends with him. ring a bell?

That has always been my feeling about it/him too.
By madbrad
Actually the same thing happened with Duran Duran.
By deMuRe
We've all got to start watching F1 at some stage Bud, I think 11 years of viewing has entitled me to an opinion.

Actually mate, as a 6 year old I used to sit with my Dad and watch the races, he was a Gerhard Berger supporter.

Don't know why you have to keep trying to bring me down bud, if you were alittle more respected on this forum I might give a sh!t, but most people see you as a foul mouthed one eyed McCheater fool, so I'm not going to bother...
By bud
demure i couldnt give a toss how im seen maybe you do what ever tickles your tubby tummy.
but youre right i do not like you or what you stand for, i dont go out of my way to bring you down but your every post of yours just begs to be brought down from the top of the bullpoo ladder.

and believe me i know some members dont rate you very highly either with your know all slants and your own biased Pro Ferrari propaganda so get over yourself mate !! ;)
By texasmr2
Now that yall have gotten that off your chest how about we all get back on topic please :) ?
By racechick
I appreciate that differentiation you made bud. I hope you can continue on that path and refrain from painting all MS fans with the same brush. There are what you call bandwagon supporters, but there are also many MS fans like me who have followed F1 for much longer than you have and there are also MS fans like me who are not Ferrari fans.

Not a Ferrari supporter??? :shock::shock: Well thank Christ for that! If you were it would surely be completely unbearable
By darwin dali

Not a Ferrari supporter??? :shock::shock: Well thank Christ for that! If you were it would surely be completely unbearable

I didn't say that I'm not a Ferrari supporter, I said I'm not a Ferrari fan!
I do support the team my driver of choice happens to drive for, but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of said team. Guess what, I used to support McLaren back in the days when my driver drove for them.
Besides I will definitely support Ferrari against biased and unfounded accusations from McLaren supporters. 8):D

See our F1 related articles too!