22%
2. No
78%
By Deovann07
More...
Important...
Than F1???
:wink:

Yeah! :yes: but I will just updating my self for the race... So you will attending the race?

Do you already have a ticket for the race? tickets are now sold out... just wondering if there will be some tickets more for the people in late buying... :D

Tickets are soo expensive, any good deals you know? so late people can buy? I'm concerned for the late people who love to watch the race... hahahha :D
By Jabberwocky
I always find being able to buy food at the end of the month more important than going to the GP. Plus the British GP is very expensive, I went to the 1st Turkish GP (include flights and hotel) it was still cheaper than Silverstone that is only 30minutes up the road from me.
By Deovann07
I always find being able to buy food at the end of the month more important than going to the GP. Plus the British GP is very expensive, I went to the 1st Turkish GP (include flights and hotel) it was still cheaper than Silverstone that is only 30minutes up the road from me.

WeW! It's not advantage of yours... I understand... :yes:

more than 10 years of waiting, I think people can go and will go to the Austin GP even if it is expensive... but except me hahahhahaha :hehe:
They will find a good deal for the tickets...
By Deovann07
Anyone had their tickets already for the Austin GP?

I've been reading and searching about tickets for Austin and need to share this for the late buyers of tickets.... :wavey:
<EDITED LINK, WB>

Hope someone will be helped by this... heheheh :hehe:
By Deovann07
2013 GP will be an odd to the fans of F1. COTA prohibits carrying some high lenses camera :yawn:
Then my bet Hamilton will go for Mercedes this 2013 GP. :eek:
By heleni2013
Hi

I'm planning a trip to the Austin circuit this year, flying from Manchester, uk to Austin. I'm just looking for a little info from anyone who's been there. I've visited the circuit website and searched google but first hand experience is so much better. Any recommendations for accommodation and which seats would be the best to book at the circuit. There was quite a price difference between general admission and reserved seating, is it worth the expense? As I'm making a holiday out of the trip, can you suggest other places to visit that maybe dont come up on google.
Really appreciate any advice, thanks
By What's Burning?
Because it's in America which immediately moved it to the front of the line of greatest venues to go watch a GP. :hehe:
By darwin dali
Because it's in America which immediately moved it to the front of the line of greatest venues to go watch a GP. :hehe:

Beats being mugged in São Paulo.
By What's Burning?

Or KILLED in Bahrain.
By LewEngBridewell

Or KILLED in Bahrain.

Or ambushed by a savage marmot in Montreal

By What's Burning?
Or shot by an American school kid on a shooting rampage.

Yeah but the GP would have to take place at a school or a movie theatre or a mall. Otherwise you're safe.
By andrew

Or KILLED in Bahrain.

Or catching hypothermia at Silverstone.
By LewEngBridewell

Or KILLED in Bahrain.

Or catching hypothermia at Silverstone.

Or getting lost and dehydrating in the desert at Bahrain.

See our F1 related articles too!