FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
HA! your replies made me laugh. i am indeed a girl. if someone wants to give me an f1 crash course (pun? do they crash cars in f1? or am i thinking of nascar? how stupid do i sound?), i'm down to learn a thing or two. it might make the weekend more fun. also there's booze there right?!?! :drink: also anyone know about transport from DT?

They do indeed crash, in quite spectacular form sometimes. Just ask Grosjean.

Booze - there is most definitely booze.

There were one or two members that went last year, I know Texasmr2 did (but he isnt around that much) and Im not really sure who else.....

As for Transport, i thin this link might help - http://circuitoftheamericas.com/transportation

Sorry Ive no more first-person experience for this track.....
HA! your replies made me laugh. i am indeed a girl. if someone wants to give me an f1 crash course (pun? do they crash cars in f1? or am i thinking of nascar? how stupid do i sound?), i'm down to learn a thing or two. it might make the weekend more fun. also there's booze there right?!?! :drink: also anyone know about transport from DT?

They do indeed crash, in quite spectacular form sometimes. Just ask Grosjean.

Maybe better to ask Hamilton, Alonso, Webber, Maldonado and Schumacher about Grosjean.

whazzzup, does your man follow any team or driver?
That's not an excuse... you can private message me directly and then I'll share them with anyone on the forum that pays me $0.50 cents via paypal. If you're cute, I can probably get $1.50 via paypal, and we can split the difference... the profits may get you at least one Friday pass ticket!

Now about this "he doesn't talk to you about car stuff" that's not a good way to begin a relationship, lasting, loving relationships share their passions and are inclusive not exclusive. :yes: So work on that with him.
What's a catfish?

Urban Dictionary:

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!
What's a catfish?

Urban Dictionary:

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

:confused: didn't you used to live in SD?
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!