FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By What's Burning?
#305817
vlad wrote:Nice therapy... :wink:
Actually, that's a good way to put it Vlad. :yes:
User avatar
By scotty
#325985
Stop pissing about with your 911 WB... :twisted:

http://vimeo.com/50473835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By What's Burning?
#325995
I'll see yours and raise you. Magnus Walker, pretty cool guy on another forum, he's actually a Brit, so what's not to like right? :hehe:
Anyway, his stable is impressive, this is a preview of a film that was just released and I'm going to make sure to catch it.
By LRW
#326007
What's Burning? wrote:I'll see yours and raise you. Magnus Walker, pretty cool guy on another forum, he's actually a Brit, so what's not to like right? :hehe:
Anyway, his stable is impressive, this is a preview of a film that was just released and I'm going to make sure to catch it.
All I know is, I want his beard.
By What's Burning?
#326043
I'm trying to get a high resolution picture of this... was apparently taken at the Rennsport Reunion at Laguna Seca last year. It's a gorgeous shot.
Image
By What's Burning?
#328084
Porsche's new 991 based GT3 says... au revoir manual transmission. Bonjour Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) dual clutch automatic.
Porsche GT3
By What's Burning?
#332324


Well I said I'd do it... and I did. I won my division today in the last Central PA Porsche Club autocross of the year. That's the good news. The bad news is that I was the only one competing in that division. My time wasn't bad though, but it was cold and I had to let about 4 lbs of pressure out of the tires to be able to get grip. :blush:

hmmm maybe I should tweet Jens.

Image
By What's Burning?
#332449
The Honda S2000 is one fast little car. When extremely tuned up, they're often put up the fastest time of the day.
By What's Burning?
#335756
beautiful in its simplicity. this little gem is owned by the head of design at Bugatti.
User avatar
By scotty
#342724
Stop pissing around with your 911's and go down to Miami and get this:

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/3 ... ivery.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

edit - i just see that by bizarre coincidence, i use the same wording for the same thing as i did in a post further up...
By What's Burning?
#342725
You know I can't do that... where would the wife sit??? :hehe:

I'm serious, even if I had it, I would never spend gobs of money on a car... but that Singer, that car... that car is art, and it would be the only exception.
User avatar
By AKR
#343584
darwin dali wrote:According to the Urban Dictionary:

Porsche

German for Peni$ Extension
When Johnny reached the humble age of 45, he looked down and thought 'I know what'll make it look bigger....a Porsche!'
Well at least that notion can never apply to female Porsche drivers. ;-)
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!