FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By Sam-KK24
Alonso at Nurby 07, I thought that was a masterclass from Fernando!

He really showed his skills in both dry and wet condtions, very worthy winner!
By 7UpJordan
Alonso at Nurby 07, I thought that was a masterclass from Fernando!

He really showed his skills in both dry and wet condtions, very worthy winner!

For his racecraft during that race, definately a deserved win, but for his childish tantrum he threw after the race over a tiny scratch on his car, a totally undeserved win.
By racechick
Agreed 7UP. A poor sportsman who doesnt do credit to his own talent.
By texasmr2
I'm having trouble remembering the detail's, was it the incident when he passed Massa for the win and they touched?
By EwanM
Yeah, that's the one, Alonso did play it up a bit.
Massa was pretty stupid to even bother retaliating, the latin spirit in both drivers were apparent. I would still argue that makes Alonso deserving.

What about Mansell 89? If that's not been mentioned before

HAKKINEN SPAIN 2000, if the damn car hadn't broken down :P Schumacher gifted
By texasmr2
Ah ok now I remember because Massa and Alonso had that riff on camera before they went to the press conference.
By EwanM
Yeah that was it, I cnt remember wht they said to each other, but yeah, was funny.
By stonemonkey
Can't think of actual most deserved victory but one thing that comes to mind is this:
I'm no Schumacher or Ferrari fan but at one point during the season I remember thinking that 2006 would've been his most deserving championship victory and was quite dissapointed seeing him go out of the race in suzuka the way he did.
By stonemonkey
Have thought of one, Schumacher again in France 2004.
By madbrad
In 1993, Hill got his first 3 wins 3 in a row. IIRC at least one of them was not because of Prost having a problem.
By deMuRe
Michael Schumacher, France 2002. That win was a testimant to his dominance that season, never before had the championship been decided so early.
By bud
Michael Schumacher, France 2002. That win was a testimant to his dominance that season, never before had the championship been decided so early.

wank wank wank wank wank feeling it demure wank wank wank wank feels good eh :lol:
By texasmr2

wank wank wank wank wank feeling it demure wank wank wank wank feels good eh :lol:

Michael Schumacher 2002 Austria

bud it seem's you started 'wanking' it first?
By bud
haha do you not know what happened in that race?
By texasmr2
haha do you not know what happened in that race?

I watched it but cannot remember the specific's but that's redundant, what I'm wondering is why when someone state's their opinion on this topic and you disagree they are automatically w***er's.
It's apparent that something tragic happened to McLaren or you would not be resorting to the, as I said before, childish name calling.

See our F1 related articles too!