FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
:hehe: :hehe:

And Senna tops any list for me :thumbup: Schumacher has the titles but on driving, no comparison.

You're right there is no comparison. Schumacher is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You crack me up! :hehe::hehe:

And Senna tops any list for me :thumbup: Schumacher has the titles but on driving, no comparison.

You're right there is no comparison. Schumacher is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Way to respect someone elses opinion. :rolleyes:

You think one thing, I think another. That's life babe, no need to get het up about it.

You think one thing, I think another. That's life babe, no need to get het up about it.

Ok, get you now.

You think Senna is the greatest - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Snap.
Schumacher never had a Prost to deal with

:confused::confused::confused:

Michael Schumacher:
First race 1991 Belgian Grand Prix
First win 1992 Belgian Grand Prix

Alain Prost:
Last win 1993 German Grand Prix
Last race 1993 Australian Grand Prix

Ok, get you now.

You think Senna is the greatest - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Snap.

There you go. Not so difficult was it.
Frankly I am surprised this thread was not closed/locked or deleted after it was posted! This is a topic that was being argued when I was still a moderator, time to :whip: this forum back into shape imho.
By LRW
Frankly I am surprised this thread was not closed/locked or deleted after it was posted! This is a topic that was being argued when I was still a moderator, time to :whip: this forum back into shape imho.

Well it WAS a week dead thread until you revived it......
Senna, Schumi, Clark, Prost and Mansell in that order ;)

Was tempted to put Vettel in p5 but i wanne see him win with another team / teammate first altho i don't doubt his skills as i rate Webber as very decent.
By vlad
I can't exactly choose 1, so I'll choose 5:
Fangio, Prost, Senna, Schumacher and... Mansell. :D I don't want to put any of the active drivers here, it's still too early, but they will be on the list, or just him. :hehe:
By vlad
Say what you will, but he's one of the best drivers I've ever seen. Been unlucky for too long, but still got his title. :wink:
That list will be changed as the years go by, Vettel will join it for sure, Raikkonen also.

See our F1 related articles too!