FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
#339671
Just think without the transistor things like microchips would of never happened as PNP and NPN would not exist. Also going one step further think how hard things like bridge rectifiers (which are in most if not all electronic equipment) would be without diodes and other semi conductors.
#339700
Denthúl wrote:I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about...

Image

:P

Definitely one invention I am very grateful for. I don't know what I would do without it. I don't really understand what Jabber said though... :hehe:

:yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::clap:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!