FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Damn bud, someone pissed in your cherrios this morning, because to turn this thread into a disagreement of sorts is ridiculous. I think that you've missed both a joke and interpreted a genuine attempt by LRW to help a new member as an affront on you some how.
By bud
Damn bud, someone pissed in your cherrios this morning, because to turn this thread into a disagreement of sorts is ridiculous. I think that you've missed both a joke and interpreted a genuine attempt by LRW to help a new member as an affront on you some how.

its evening. Funny joke har har good one mate.

There that better sir?
I went to a restaurant that served breakfast any time, so I ordered eggs during the Renaissance.
There are buses running from Stavelot? I'm sorted if there are.

I was thinking of putting myself on a package tour, but the additional price that they're charging for for a grandstand seat is ridiculous.

Go to Page 16 of this link, and you'll find bus 294 is what you need.

Then go to This Website, and you'll find a timetable like THIS, showing times of the buses.

Now is there anything else you need? Your bum wiping maybe?* :wink:

*(only kidding, happy to help)

Thanks for that. I WAS scouring the internet looking for information. But it's no substitute for people that have the experience.
By LRW
There are buses running from Stavelot? I'm sorted if there are.

I was thinking of putting myself on a package tour, but the additional price that they're charging for for a grandstand seat is ridiculous.

Go to Page 16 of this link, and you'll find bus 294 is what you need.

Then go to This Website, and you'll find a timetable like THIS, showing times of the buses.

Now is there anything else you need? Your bum wiping maybe?* :wink:

*(only kidding, happy to help)

Thanks for that. I WAS scouring the internet looking for information. But it's no substitute for people that have the experience.

Nope, I totally agree - no problem at all.
Ok, I'll walk away before this turns into anything

Well done mate :-) be the bigger man :-):grouphug: from the Mods

You calling me fat....? ;)

:hehe::whip:

not especially :-)
By LRW

not especially :-)

Good. Image
By LRW
The race organisers have their own website so I sent them an e-mail. Apparently there are no buses running from Stavelot at race weekends.

Oh bugger.

Skateboard....?

I've gone over the route on google maps. It is walkable. I'm not sure if all of it is safe to walk along though.

There are buses from Verviers. I've heard that these are unreliable though. Plus the last few hotel rooms there are running at €3,000 each.
By vaptin
I've gone over the route on google maps. It is walkable. I'm not sure if all of it is safe to walk along though.

There are buses from Verviers. I've heard that these are unreliable though. Plus the last few hotel rooms there are running at €3,000 each.

I guess safety will depend on if Maldonaldo has a seat for next year.

See our F1 related articles too!