FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Albenarth
Because Spa is a week earlier than usual next year, I can finally attend the race. I managed to book the last hotel room left in Stavelot town when I saw the 2013 calendar. Everything nearer the circuit was booked out by that time.

Question is: How do I get from Stavelot Village to the Circuit if I don't have a car? Has anyone stayed around there before for the race?
By LRW
Ive never been - but keep discussing it. But looking at Google Maps - its only a 15min drive - so Im sure you can get a taxi?

I would advise emailing your Hotel - they would be able to advise you best....?
I know, I've looked it up and plotted a route on Google Maps. There appears to be a back road from Stavelot to the Circuit that is just about walkable - in 1.5 hours according to G.M. That will be a dose though as I want to attend the 3 days. Plus, it could be raining.

I'll e-mail the hotel. I've been putting that off as I learned Spanish in school. My French is non existent.
By LRW
I know, I've looked it up and plotted a route on Google Maps. There appears to be a back road from Stavelot to the Circuit that is just about walkable - in 1.5 hours according to G.M. That will be a dose though as I want to attend the 3 days. Plus, it could be raining.

I'll e-mail the hotel. I've been putting that off as I learned Spanish in school. My French is non existent.

Google Translate is your friend.....

How do you translate English to Belgiumese? it's not on the list. :hehe:

How do you translate English to Belgiumese? it's not on the list. :hehe:

By first converting into Yugoslavese, then translating into Greekese and from there it's a cinch :thumbup:
By bud

Google this, Google that :hehe:

When i went to Spa, best thing to do is use a GPS device if you're driving of course. If not there is busses from stavelot to the track you can get.
By LRW

When i went to Spa, best thing to do is use a GPS device if you're driving of course. If not there is busses from stavelot to the track you can get.

So what we have learned here, boys and girls, is that Bud is the Google of Forumula1.net.

I may start an 'ask bud' thread, to test out his capabilities.....
There are buses running from Stavelot? I'm sorted if there are.

I was thinking of putting myself on a package tour, but the additional price that they're charging for for a grandstand seat is ridiculous.
By bud

So what we have learned here, boys and girls, is that Bud is the Google of Forumula1.net.

I may start an 'ask bud' thread, to test out his capabilities.....

You could do that, or maybe don't answer a thread with "use google" if you havent go anything better to add, I am sure most people know of this google you talk of. :wink:

I was thinking of putting myself on a package tour, but the additional price that they're charging for for a grandstand seat is ridiculous.

plenty of great vantage points in GM that would rival grandstand seat viewing at many tracks.
By LRW
There are buses running from Stavelot? I'm sorted if there are.

Go to Page 16 of this link, and you'll find bus 294 is what you need.

Then go to This Website, and you'll find a timetable like THIS, showing times of the buses.

Now is there anything else you need? Your bum wiping maybe?* :wink:

*(only kidding, happy to help)
By LRW
You could do that, or maybe don't answer a thread with "use google" if you havent go anything better to add, I am sure most people know of this google you talk of. :wink:

Hold on there bud - I think you'll find I did anything but say 'use google' - maybe if you re-read my posts....?
By bud

Hold on there bud - I think you'll find I did anything but say 'use google' - maybe if you re-read my posts....?

Hold on there lrw - I think you'll find I did anything but say " i am the google of forumula1.com" - maybe if you re-read my posts....?
By LRW

Hold on there lrw - I think you'll find I did anything but say " i am the google of forumula1.com" - maybe if you re-read my posts....?

No, I know you didnt. I did. It was a joke. :confused:

Ok, I'll walk away before this turns into anything

See our F1 related articles too!