FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By Denthúl
#33455
I must say that that looks absolutely magnificent, even if it is the Red Car... :P

Thanks for sharing. :)
By certom
#33459
Denthúl wrote:I must say that that looks absolutely magnificent, even if it is the Red Car... :P

Thanks for sharing. :)
you wrote wrong mate, that's th ecorrect version: " I must say that that looks absolutely magnificent, FOR THE FACT THAT it is the Red Car..." :D

nice pics mate!
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#33464
Hmm. Looks very well. Thanks Gregg!
User avatar
By texasmr2
#33469
Alice must be one hell of a fun date to get her name on the frontside winglet :lol:8) !
User avatar
By welshie
#34691
Pfffft, is ok i guess

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!