FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By darwin dali
If I can get a hand at it, I always go for a Beamish. Unfortunately, distribution here in the States is a bit spotty.
By Irv the Swerve
Oh yeah Beamish, now there is a drink. :) If you have a Irish bar near you your sure to find one.
By darwin dali
Unfortunately, in this shitty country here, going to an Irish pub is no guarantee for finding a Beamish - most of the bartenders haven't even heard of it and go: "Huh? What's that? What is it called?" Ignorant dilettantes!
By Irv the Swerve
Hmmm. I have you tried Smithwicks thats next best thing really, good old red stuff. :)
By darwin dali
Had it, didn't care much for it. No, after the Irish options (Beamish, Guinness) are exhausted, I go straight to the dark stuff from our microbreweries - we have some really great and interesting brews here :D
By darwin dali
Rogue out of Oregon, where there are tons of microbreweries; Saranac, Ithaca Brew, Middle Ages (one of the best), Cooperstown Brewing are all local (NY) ones I appreciate.
Estimates in 2003 put the number of microbreweries in the US at 366 - I'm sure there's at least one for your taste :D
By darwin dali
How did this thread become a beer connaisseur gathering? LOL!
By Vox
isnt eddie busy running his property business in the u s of a?
By madbrad
Ha. He's probably the Stig.

See our F1 related articles too!