FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.

No1 British Driver Ever?

Sterling Moss
7%
Jackie Stewart
31%
Damon Hill/Graham Hill
5%
Nigel Mansell
12%
John Surtees
No votes
0%
Jenson Button
3%
David Coulthard
7%
Jim Clark
29%
James Hunt
3%
Mike Hawthorn
3%
By andrew
He wouldn't get away with blackening up like that these days. :hehe:

Well, he'd just look like one of Alonso's fans at Barcelona a few years ago! :P:whip::twisted:

Those were Hamilton fans. :wink::hehe:
Shame the Hills are on the same line, one I class as one of the best the other one of the worst.

So vote and then comment on which one you voted for, also it was 4 and half years ago who keeps digging this crap up?? :P

Damon lucked into the best car on the grid IMHO
By andrew
Shame the Hills are on the same line, one I class as one of the best the other one of the worst.

So vote and then comment on which one you voted for, also it was 4 and half years ago who keeps digging this crap up?? :P

Damon lucked into the best car on the grid IMHO

:yes:

Then went on to score Jordans first win, but only after threatening to bin the car if Ralf Schumacher wasn't told to slow down and not pass him.
He lead a race in the Arrows as well

And would have won as well if he didn't lose sixth gear (I believe it was sixth).
He lead a race in the Arrows as well

And would have won as well if he didn't lose sixth gear (I believe it was sixth).

It would've been a remarkable win. :yes:
44 years ago today. RIP Jim Clark x

That's twice you've resurrected this thread. :yes: I think this is the oldest thread on this forum that I've ever posted to, so I voted Sir Jackie Stewart.
44 years ago today. RIP Jim Clark x

That's twice you've resurrected this thread. :yes: I think this is the oldest thread on this forum that I've ever posted to, so I voted Sir Jackie Stewart.

Well it saves creating a new one! :P
Ok so who are the two guys that voted Button as best ever British driver?? and they say Hamilton fans are deluded :rofl:
Ok so who are the two guys that voted Button as best ever British driver?? and they say Hamilton fans are deluded :rofl:

Jensonb was certainly one of them :P

Ahhh, imagine if he was still here...

Oooooooooo wouldn't we have fireworks :hehe:
By 1Lemon
Obviously it's DC most unlucky man in history to not win a season, also most successful driver in history not to win a wdc.

And to clarify GB does not include north Ireland or the chanel island, the UK does however.
By andrew

Why would anyone vote for either? Looking at some of the names on the list there is no comparission.

See our F1 related articles too!