Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Who is planning on attending?

1. Yes
22%
2. No
78%
By madbrad
That is way too far away for me to go to a race there, unless we can save up for a couple years and make a holiday of it.
By What's Burning?
It looks like attendance from the UK will be low. Mexican fans will step up I'm sure! Perez happens to be in the right place at the right time to cement a pretty good presence in F1 both based on results and financial backers.
By What's Burning?
It's quite a hike from the UK.

more swimming than hiking.
By myownalias

Completely unrelated to the GP, but when, for a laugh I asked for directions from Plymouth, UK to Peoria, AZ, USA in Google Maps; one of the directions was:

By What's Burning?

Completely unrelated to the GP, but when, for a laugh I asked for directions from Plymouth, UK to Peoria, AZ, USA in Google Maps; one of the directions was:

I don't know what's more weird, you asking for those directions, or the actual google result!
By myownalias

I don't know what's more weird, you asking for those directions, or the actual google result!

I searched for a laugh, I never thought that it would actually have come back with those directions... haven't you ever searched for something that is impossible? like driving across the Atlantic!
By What's Burning?

I searched for a laugh, I never thought that it would actually have come back with those directions... haven't you ever searched for something that is impossible? like driving across the Atlantic!

You're weird. :whip:

I wonder what would happen if I search on google for where I misplaced my car keys.
By myownalias

I wonder what would happen if I search on google for where I misplaced my car keys.

You don't need Google for that, that's what wives are for! ;)
By What's Burning?

You don't need Google for that, that's what wives are for! ;)

yeah but Google doesn't whine and nag you while getting your search results.
By Deovann07
So I am curious if any members will be attending? I have signed up as a volunteer directing people to the appropriate seating area's within and around the track. Originaly I had planned on a GA ticket but they soldout like a lightening bolt but it will be fun and will not cost me anything.

Regards,
Gregg

I love to attend the race, but I can't :( I have more important things to attend...
By ckilger12
More...
Important...
Than F1???
:wink:

my thoughts exactly...

I want to go just cant do it this year...The wife says we can goto New Jersey next year if it happens

See our F1 related articles too!