FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By vlad
Well, we can expect better results from him. Considering that McLaren had and has the best car this season, it's high likely they'll do good in the next one.
By LewEngBridewell
Sergio Perez. World champion in the next few years or so? :groucho:

I'm very pleased he's stepped up to a winning team. He deserves it, and has done ever since his first race in Melbourne in 2011. 8-)
By killem2
I can't wait to see what he can really do. I am a little worried in that his ability to save tires is more to do with his car than him, but we'll see.
By LewEngBridewell
I love the fact that Sergio Perez has gained TONNES of followers over the past 24 hours on twitter. :thumbup::drink:
By elfinitty
It's time for this thread!I liked him since he joined :thumbup: They called him a paid driver but at least he's talented!Those sponsors might be a reason why McLaren gets him,for Vodafone's sponsorship might be over soon.But he's definetely a very good driver and deserves this place.Can't wait to see a young driver in one of the top teams :)
By What's Burning?
It's an interesting pairing. Experience and strategy versus youth and raw speed.

Erm... Isn't that the pairing that kind of existed at McLaren already?
By darwin dali
It's an interesting pairing. Experience and strategy versus youth and raw speed.

LH is almost 28...
By vaptin

LH is almost 28...

Mental age . . .

:twisted::jk:

Sorry, a lot of F1 news today, and now I am over stimulated.
Last edited by vaptin on 28 Sep 12, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.
By vlad
And Perez only 22. :D
By What's Burning?

LH is almost 28...

I said kinda... How old is Button 32? 33? So McLaren must have felt they wanted a younger driver.
By andrew

LH is almost 28...

28 ain't old. What an ageist bunch you are. :irked:
By darwin dali

LH is almost 28...

Mental age . . .

:twisted::jk:

Sorry, a lot of F1 news today, and now I am over stimulated.

See our F1 related articles too!