FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
Raikkonen has said that he thinks his biggest rival will be Massa.
I'm not so sure about the whole Massa thing, but I do think FA will struggle in the early part of the season with McLaren
By logan
Well I guess Raikkonen's comment was based on the fact that Alonso will be driving a "Mclaren" and so he's almost out of equation....unless Ross dennis comes up with a car that can compete at top...
The other contender left is probably the one's driving Renault.....Let's see who we have Fissi and the new guy...Well i dont think anyone wants an explantion why fissi wont be counted ...and about Heikki Kovalainen well he's new!!!!! He has to pull out a "Shumi".
Who else ..well for some ppl Jenson....i suppose, but I would say "Seriously, that guy!!!!! "
So out of all these ..lets see Massa.

First of all he will be driving a Ferrari.
Secondly he was 3'rd last year and seems to be the most improved driver of all for last year.
Thirdly he will be the more experienced person when it comes to knowing the car and the tyres compared to Kimi.
And then 4'th point ...He will be driving a Ferrari....and 5'th point He will be driving a Ferrari.....and 6....driving ..................and 7....Ferrari...........8'th............................................Will be drivin a Ferrari........................................................
By darwin dali
Okay already, I get the point(s) :D
By darwin dali
"We have to wait and see how that all evolves at Ferrari," Racer - referring to Finn Raikkonen's reportedly notorious affection for a wild party - quoted Brawn as saying.

He added: "Let's wait and see what happens -- I might dig myself into a hole if I say anything. "

Renault boss Flavio Briatore, meanwhile - despite earlier wanting to put the 27-year-old in an Enstone-built car for 2007 - observed that Raikkonen might not be a guarantee for continued success at Ferrari.

Referring to Kimi's five year McLaren career, he insisted: "The guy has never won anything. He was in a very good team."

See our F1 related articles too!