FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Irv the Swerve
Kimi Raikkonen has said that he wont stay around to emulate MS at Ferarri, ''I wont be driving long enough to win seven titles, perhaps this contract is already my last.'' :shock:

His contract is up in 2009, so is this his last chance to win a title??
By certom
no, he said that Ferrari is the last team he will be driving for, but the records of MS are i don't know the adjective in english, anyway, he will never be like MS....you know the usual formal phrases....
By darwin dali
He'll retire after he's won one or two titles. He's too much into enjoying life's other sides than working hard everyday for F1.
By Irv the Swerve
Agreed, although he also said that if Ferrari want him to stay until 10 at night he will. This will be his best chance yet in his career.
By darwin dali
Only problem here is that MS stayed till midnight and was back at 8 in the morning :D
By bud
he will be turning 30 still young to race but he might want to try other things.
By Marco
The guys a mentalist, who knows what he'll do. I like the bloke, but I have a feeling that might change if I met him.

Kimi will probably get super rich, win multiple championships before building a spaceship and launching it into the sun!!!

See our F1 related articles too!