FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By bud
Erubus race with AMG Mercs in the Australian GT championship. I cant see Merc complaining about the publicity, especially when they are going to the US market next season.

The fourth manufacturer is Nissan, this is a works deal though.
By Frontrunner
Wow, Merc joining up. :yikes::clap:

that mean's your man the Giz, will be driving one of these Merc's
By vlad
Yeah, I guess you're right. :D
By Frontrunner
One of my best times of the year, The Bathurst 1000 is here once again for the 50th running of the race. Nice to see some Retro liveries out there, FPR running the 1977 livery from Ford's famous one-two finish, Car 17 from DJR will have the Tru Blue livery from the early 80s and my personsal favourite of Team Vodafone 888 running Peter Brock's Marlboro livery, love it.
By Frontrunner
Youtube vid of the Vodafone 888 livery for Bathurst
[youtube]MZcHix6ifgM[/youtube]
By Frontrunner
I also managed to find something for FPR and their livery and also a tribute to Peter Brock with the 2nd video
[youtube]HlDGJJ0ar_s[/youtube]

[youtube]wBCLiS15bBI[/youtube]
By scotty
Just seen this... is it actually news to any of you guys in the loop on this series though?

By scotty
Try this one:

6030f6f7c591469b06c2a2cfdc97f5b40bbcbae2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By bud
ah yeah, Mercedes arent directly involved but they are partners with Melbourne based race engineering firm Erubus, who race Mercs in the Australian GT championship. Erubus has team up with Stonebrothers racing and will race with Mercedes as a platform. I think if successful Mercedes might join in and be a works team like Nissan has done with Kelly Racing.
By vlad
Bloody hell, they look amazing! :yikes:
By Frontrunner
Really looking forward for the first round in Adelaide next year with the new era of V8SC's. There were rumours about Chrysler and Audi running cars in V8SC but that has died down a bit now, but I think in 2014 there could be more different makes in the championship
By Frontrunner
Already some people on other forums thinking that Stoner might be racing next year or near future. Well here's what's the Triple 8 car's could look like and who could be driving for them.

See our F1 related articles too!