FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
I love the latest rumour that Alonso and Raikkonen are going to swap teams half way through the season.... :) Has that ever happened before in F1?

I'd love to know where the rumour started (I don't believe a word of it!!)
By darwin dali
The way I read it, it would have happened during the last season, not the coming season. But it's BS anyway...
By bud
Yeah Schumacher never had to worry about his team mate though right! :lol:

Kimi has nothing to worry about he is slipping straight into the nice safe lil position Schumacher made there at Ferrari. all this talk by Massa of not being a lamb for Raikonnen is just that TALK!
ANYONE with a sense of Talent in motorsports knows Kimi and Massa arent even in the same echelon of drivers! Kimi is pure speed!

My theories on why alot of Schumacher fans have now adopted Massa is because they want Massa to be faster than Kimi to prove Schumacher was so far ahead of everyone else in the field! Its going to be a wake up call to the Schjumi hord when Kimi will continually beat Massa by a greater margin than that of Schumacher.
By bud
Fernando to Ferrari and Kimi back to McLaren? not going to happen!
By certom
i hope not to happen!! :shock:
By Selcouth_Feline
On the subject of FM, McLaren will probably announce his co-driver next season in mid-December. So, who's your money on? Lewis Hamilton or Pedro de la Rosa?
By Irv the Swerve
I'll put my chips on LH but i dont think he should be racing in f1 just yet, but i like Pedro performed decent this season maybe switch with LH after a few races.
By darwin dali
You mean FA, right? I could see a shared seat between LH and PdlR, similar to what Red Bull/Toro Rosso have been doing.
By Irv the Swerve
FA ex-team might find it tough this season and will lose some ground to Mclaren.
By certom
i think that mclaren will choose LH, although i would prefer Pedro...anyway, i'm quite convinced that FA will return to Renault not soon but sure in the future
By Irv the Swerve
i'm quite convinced that FA will return to Renault not soon but sure in the future
Yes for sure certom, he wont be able to handle the heat with Mclaren and his comfort zone is with Renault.
By bud
i'm quite convinced that FA will return to Renault not soon but sure in the future
Yes for sure certom, he wont be able to handle the heat with Mclaren and his comfort zone is with Renault.

youre both wrong :lol: unless youre both clairvoyants
By certom
uuuhhhhhh i foretell a total mayhem next year for Mclaren but expecially for FA

lol! :)

See our F1 related articles too!