FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By headless
Anyone going to Monza this year.
I might take off my Joker/Kylie mask if anyone wants to meet up!!
By LewEngBridewell
I wish I was :(

Hope you have a good time!
By What's Burning?
Maybe some day. But don't let that prevent you from unmasking yourself.
By headless
Hahaha ^^ YES!

Should be awesome, one of the MUST SEE tracks, so cannot wait. Still need to book accommodation...
By andrew
Just claim you're a fan of Ferrari, you think Schumacher should be elected Pope and you hope Alonso wins the championship and you'll be sorted for a free room somewhere. :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell
I read somewhere it's not advised to go anywhere near the Turn 1 grandstand unless you're a hardcore member of the Tifosi. Can you imagine if I rocked up in my McLaren victory tee-shirt. I would simply not live to tell the tale. :eek:
By darwin dali
I read somewhere it's not advised to go anywhere near the Turn 1 grandstand unless you're a hardcore member of the Tifosi. Can you imagine if I rocked up in my McLaren victory tee-shirt. I would simply not live to tell the tale. :eek:

Yeah, they would ream your sweet bum :yikes:
By What's Burning?

Yes but you'd so thoroughly enjoy the process of being "killed". You sicko!
By LewEngBridewell

:groucho::groucho:
By What's Burning?

Is that what they mean by Ferrari red?
By andrew

Bring 'em on! :twisted::whip:

What they gonna do?

[youtube]YSO-eaahfP0[/youtube]

Oh I'm so scarred! :rofl:
By LewEngBridewell

Is that what they mean by Ferrari red?

HELL YEAH :smmack:
By headless
I have got my Renault 2005 WDC Alonso shirt ready!!!
By andrew
As long as it has Alonso on it you should live to tell the tale.

If all else fails just claim that you're Scottish and tell them that there is a good reason why the Roman Empire stopped at the top of England. They were scared back then, they may or may not be scared now. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!