FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I know I would, i'm a similiar age to Kimi and would love to swap lives for a while. I guess that's partly why I love the sport so much, always wishing my Dad had thrown me in a go-kart when I was four and pushed me through the categories. But even then, it's still a lottery, almost regardless of talent, on whether you get a drive, and more importantly a drive with a top team. :(
By certom
are you asking us if we would like to be F1 drivers??????????

guess the answer....

i drove just one time a go kart when i was about 12 years old with a friend of mine, for just half an hour...we were 4 on the track, there were 2 expert boys of about the same age. i had the 2nd best time just a bit behind the 1st.... :(
unfortunately these were two tickets gave us by a man, becuase i have not so much money!!!
By Selcouth_Feline
I'd love to be an F1 driver, or in fact a racer in any of the lower formulas or BTCC etc. However, I don't think I have the right personality....I love my car and I love driving but I'm too scared to push it to the limits :) I've never been on a track but my friends have recently bought me a day racing an F355 around Silverstone, so you never know....maybe I will become a racing driver after all ;)
By darwin dali
I love my car and I love driving but I'm too scared to push it to the limits

Can you specify a bit? I mean, there's a wee difference if you drive a Scion or a Corvette :D
By bud
Sure would
By Selcouth_Feline
Can you specify a bit? I mean, there's a wee difference if you drive a Scion or a Corvette :D

Not quite a Corvette, but it's fast/sporty enough for me ;)
My Dad used to race and there's no way I could drive even half as well as him. I'm just too chicken sometimes! I think sometimes in racing you just need that bit of craziness and a (balanced) risk-taking attitude....I'm not really balanced enough ;)
By darwin dali
Ah, I see. Ever tried tryptophan as a serotonergic agent? :wink:
By bud
Ah, I see. Ever tried tryptophan as a serotonergic agent? :wink:

In Laymen terms "grow some freaken balls" :lol:
By darwin dali
LOL! Considering SF's gender, it would be a tall order. But we all appreciate your talent of bringing it down to the essentials :D

See our F1 related articles too!