FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By tvbritish
Dear friends, I am a new member in this forum.i feel proud to be member in this forum.Great news for f1 fans,Grand Prix of Germany 2012 will be started July 22, 8 a.m. ET (final race) at Nurburgring.So everybody enjoy this racing stream
Dear friends, I am a new member in this forum.i feel proud to be member in this forum.Great news for f1 fans,Grand Prix of Germany 2012 will be started July 22, 8 a.m. ET (final race) at Nurburgring.So everybody enjoy this racing stream

অর্থহীন হতে আত আপনি একটি দানব মত শব্দায়মান হয়. ছি! চুপ! থাম! ছি! চুপ! থাম!.

Eh? :confused:

The OP comes from Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh - so I talked to him (/her) in their native toungue, Bengali.

The OP comes from Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh - so I talked to him (/her) in their native toungue, Bengali.

I did not notice that. I'll go find an online translator.

I wouldn't advise going to the Nurburgring to watch the German GP 'cos you're gonna have to wait a few days (365?). It is rumoured that Hockenheim offers better opportunities for being able to watch F1 cars racing in a capitve environment which goes some way to replicating their natural habitat. :hehe:

EDIT: You sly fellow LRW. :hehe:
It's good that previous GP's are showed on the BBC red button. A few hours ago i was watching the 1991 Hockenheim, were Ayrton Senna retired. oof.... Damn, that was a good race for Nigel :cloud9:
It's good that previous GP's are showed on the BBC red button.

I didn't realise this! :yellowyikes:

Neither did I but that's probably more due to the fact that they are not.

Confusing. :confused:

See our F1 related articles too!