FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By sonic
I used to love Michael Schumacher being interviewed in his Benetton years. He must have learned English from the mechanics and they certainly taught him a colourful use of the English language.

Johnny Herbert always answered a question by starting "Yes...No..." before answering
By jobowobo13
I like this one (have it in my signature now):

"Do you know, why I really love my helmet that much? Because it makes me 15 centimetres taller!" --- Alain Prost
By 7UpJordan
Johnny Herbert always answered a question by starting "Yes...No..." before answering

James Hunt used to have a habit of saying "Yes" before everything during his commentary as well. :lol:

"Yes and that makes Ayrton Senna Champion this year with Prost of out the car and stuck in the gravel..."

"Yes marvelous overtaking there by John Watson..."
By Irv the Swerve
Another MW favourite!!

"IF is a very long word in Formula One; in fact, IF is F1 spelled backwards." :lol::roll:
By 7UpJordan
Murray: And here is Arnoux holding up Prost. Arnoux was telling me earlier today the reason why he's going so slow in the Ligier is because he finds the non-turbo cars difficult to handle.
James Hunt: That's absolute BULLS***!!

:D
Mark Webber, Silverstone 2010: "Not bad for a number 2 driver" :P

Rob Smedley, (Sepang '09??): "It's OK, Felipe baby, stay cool"

Rob Smedley, Hockenheim '10: "Fernando...is faster.... than YOU"

Stefano Dominicali, Hockenheim '10: "There were no team orders":rofl:

Mark Webber with an air of utter tedium at Shanghai, '10: Hamilton just smashed me off the road mate.":hehe:
DC: I'm David Coulthard, the driver.
Spice Girl: Oh, right. What time are you coming to pick us up, then?

Hakkinen: Oh yeah, it was so easy you can't believe it............ no it wasn't.
Rob Smedley, Spa 2011: Oh for f*** SAKE Felipe....!!!!

This tyrannical outburst on the Ferrari pit-wall occurred as Felipe clumsily surrendered yet another place to Fernando Alonso and then Lewis Hamilton :hehe:
First this...

[youtube]Y2eu-V57zpc[/youtube]

then this..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[youtube]5sY7cfROScE[/youtube]
Not my favourite, but that it was funny.

[youtube]7zSg_2KRyl0[/youtube]
Having The Guts To Say To Enzo That This car Is A s*** Box And Not Minding One Bit Because He Knew GILLES Took The Car Places It Shouldn't Be In . Like This With The OLD Man , Compared To Tazio Nuvolari , Worshipped By the Tifosi
he Is LEGEND !
Flavio Briatore after Michael Schumacher's latest moment of huge controversy during qualifying at Monaco, '06.... That's the way Ferrari operate, you know...

:hehe:
One day I cut my finger , so I went down to the hospital emergency , well waiting I was reading a Readers Digest and of all places to have a motoring quote . It was about TAZIO NUVOLARI and after a race, reporters were asking him question and one reporter asked him if he thought he would die in a race car, NUVOLARI looked at him and said " How do you wish to die at home safe in your bed " the reporter nodded yes and NUVOLARI replied " where do you find the courage to get into it every night " . Such is the stuff of Legends .
I'm nearing the end of DC's autobiography, and it's been an enjoyable read. The following comment had me laughing a good deal on the tube, when I was reading it... totally made my day:

While I'm on the subject of driver appearances, I heard from someone involved in NASCAR that Montoya is nearly 200lbs. So he's not the the chubby little fella any more. He's just proper fat. To be fair, he's involved in a sport sponsored by Coca-Cola, McDonalds and so on, so all he is doing really is endorsing the sport's sponsors fully. Perhaps he weighs so much because he's full of s***.

See our F1 related articles too!