FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Yep...was doing that :D
I know! Never been anything like that in all the years Ive camped there. But we survived and still had a great weekend. And the farmer had these on hand to help out if needed.
silverstone 069.jpg

You see the stands in the background of that pic? Thats Copse. Thats how close we are to the track.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You see the stands in the background of that pic? Thats Copse. Thats how close we are to the track.

That's where I was last year! It's a good corner to be, that one :)

Ive not watched from that stand but I did watch in 2003 from there on general entry, first corner then of course! It was a great view and an epic race. Non stop action that year.
Whooo! PARTY!! PARTY!!

Dancing along to the beat of EJ's drums! :drummer::drummer:

You can dance to that?! :eek:

I know! Never been anything like that in all the years Ive camped there. But we survived and still had a great weekend. And the farmer had these on hand to help out if needed.
silverstone 069.jpg

Best motor vehicle there! :thumbup:
Loved it!! Despite mud and rain. From a girl who groanned if it was a race Sunday, she now watches most races and has been to two Silverstones. :D

Ive not watched from that stand but I did watch in 2003 from there on general entry, first corner then of course! It was a great view and an epic race. Non stop action that year.

Yeah, I was general admission too. Only a prole, me! :blush:
Yeah Marshalls campsite is right next dor to the one I camp at. Are you marshalling this year? ......well I guess technically its still next year. But it's starting to seem close now Christams is out the way.

See our F1 related articles too!