FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By downs523
Hi does anyone know when these tickets will be available for sale? i went this year as general admission and loved it but want better views this time with some rain shelter!!

Also does anyone know the 2012 price list for tickets so i can gauge what next years will roughly be? looking for a three day pass with Club Corner B for the sunday reserved!

and finally..... where is the cheapest to buy them? or are the ticket prices the same everywhere?

thanks

Chris
Hi does anyone know when these tickets will be available for sale? i went this year as general admission and loved it but want better views this time with some rain shelter!!

Also does anyone know the 2012 price list for tickets so i can gauge what next years will roughly be? looking for a three day pass with Club Corner B for the sunday reserved!

and finally..... where is the cheapest to buy them? or are the ticket prices the same everywhere?

thanks

Chris

Tickets should be on sale now and if you book early with Silverstone direct you get a good 'early b ird' discount
Ive just checked and it says they'll be available to book nline later this week. You may be able to book by phone but Its nice to see the prices and discounts first.
By LRW
There was a ticket tent in the eZone that was selling next year's tickets. But only with a 10% discount this year, instead of last years 20%

Ticket prices a different next year, as in each stand had multiple prices, dependant on how good the seat is, rather than a flat rate, no matter what seat you get.
I was in club corner and it was fantastic! Got my ticket signed by jenson on the pit wall, my ticket was 316 so it should be around that price, best seats and highly reccomended :) sad its over really
Next time I go, I wouldn't mind doing what I did last time. General Admission, and sitting at Copse. Good corner for viewing.
There was a ticket tent in the eZone that was selling next year's tickets. But only with a 10% discount this year, instead of last years 20%

Ticket prices a different next year, as in each stand had multiple prices, dependant on how good the seat is, rather than a flat rate, no matter what seat you get.

Thats interesting. Shame the discounts gone down!!
Ive booked :D:D:D:D Im in Village A again because the prices are good and the view good.(I think Becketts has the edge but are nearly £100 more.) Anyway my tickets should have been £280 each and with the early discount it was £238. £42 discount off each ticket. I dont thi nk thats bad for a three day ticket!! Im a happy bunny now. Im going to Silverstone.
BOOKED, tried to get Club Corner on the website but the only seats that i could get were like E225 226 and thats further right on the grandstand. so i called the ticket hotline and she said she can get me A278 279 tickets which are much better. front row and far left side with better views of the pits and start. Had to pay £2.50 extra per ticket but worth it for front row seats!! EXCITED. anyone else been in similar seats on club corner?
I always prefer to pay the £2.50 and pick my actual seats to booking online. Ive not watched from Club but it should be a good corner to watch from. So someone else booked!! Excellent!
I will be there . But I'm lucky as I don't need tickets .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356432378.696992.jpg

Rossi is the GOAT.
Villeneuve greatest not to be Champ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!