FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Richach
So going to Silverstone friday, apparently the nice people there have bonochilars available, does anybody have expereince of these or should i just go to Argos. :)
By stonemonkey
From silverstone or argos?

I got myself a monocular for such things, easier to stick in pocket and whip out when needed.
By darwin dali

I got myself a monocular for such things, easier to stick in pocket and whip out when needed.

Image:cloud9:
By stonemonkey

Yep, that's a pic of me watching the European GP with my monocular. Unfortunately I had Orlando in my ear asking what was going on all the time.
By darwin dali

Yep, that's a pic of me watching the European GP with my monocular. Unfortunately I had Orlando in my ear asking what was going on all the time.

Yeah, he can be SUCH an F1 ignoramus :rolleyes::hehe:
By stonemonkey

Yeah, he can be SUCH an F1 ignoramus :rolleyes::hehe:

LOL, wasn't that, we couldn't get the boat close and he'd forgotten his monocular.
By LewEngBridewell
Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
By darwin dali
Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:

Short or long stick? :twisted:
By LewEngBridewell

Oh, about as long as Hangar Straight :whip:
By darwin dali

Oh, about as long as Hangar Straight :whip:

:cloud9::whip:
By andrew

What a silly thing to hold. :hehe::whip:
By LewEngBridewell

It made me look tremendous. 8-)
By andrew

It made me look tremendous. 8-)

A tremendous twit you mean. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!