FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Stephen
Yeah, thought you'd like that one! :D
By darwin dali
Just a thought: If he he becomes champion, will he wear his underwear until he loses a race? This would give the word 'streak' a whole new meaning :D
Or maybe he's going to frame it and hang it on the wall above his bed?
By Selcouth_Feline
Just a thought: If he he becomes champion, will he wear his underwear until he loses a race?

I would hope that he would have time to wash them and wear other pairs in between races. Unless of course he thinks that washing them not only takes away the dirt, but also the luck.... :?

I can't think of any crazy superstitions I have. Except I won't walk under ladders :D
By darwin dali
Oh, I would think he'd wear other underwear in between - only during race weekend he'd go for THE underwear (after all, he's not a pig, right). Not that it would make things any more appetizing though.
By bud
Just a thought: If he he becomes champion, will he wear his underwear until he loses a race? This would give the word 'streak' a whole new meaning :D
Or maybe he's going to frame it and hang it on the wall above his bed?

i dont know whats funnier your joke or the fact you said if he becomes world champion
Last edited by bud on 02 Nov 06, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
By simac
DC used to wear the same "lucky pants" for race weekends, he did it for years and years. I should imagine that they are long gone now *pukes* LMAO

See our F1 related articles too!