FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Linda
I am looking to buy Club Paddock tickets for one of the Formula one races.

Can anyone recommend which company I should book with. The website shows so many agencies and different prices. Obviously I want to book with an official ticket selling agency?

Thanks
Which race in particular? In the US it's not like we have many options but I've always wondered why people don't automatically go directly with the f1 site and you know there will be zero issues.
By Linda
Unfortunately, I called the no on the F1 website and it put me through to a call centre in a foreign country. The lady's english was not that great I could not understand her.

Is there an official company in the UK?
Unfortunately, I called the no on the F1 website and it put me through to a call centre in a foreign country. The lady's english was not that great I could not understand her.

Is there an official company in the UK?

That's your problem right there, you actually need to talk to a live person? Computers are so much more understanding of my needs. :hehe:
By scotty
Call the circuit itself maybe?
By Linda
I too agree with computers but when you are parting with more then £6,000 sorry I would rather talk to someone in addition to filling in application form.

If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it
By LRW
I too agree with computers but when you are parting with more then £6,000 sorry I would rather talk to someone in addition to filling in application form.

If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it

Send me the £6k and I'm sure I can find you some tickets.....
:D
By KingVee
6,000 GBP? Seriously?

What kind of mental price is that to attend a race week-end? :banghead:

And I thought it was expensive to spend the week-end in Turn 6 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - 300 CAD. :rofl:
I don't blame you with the large purchase, but what are some of the details around why it will cost 6k? Are you looking for a package or group rates or something along those lines? I mentioned the F1 site because I simply ordered online, got an immediate confirmation of my purchase and when the GP date showed up, I walked up to a counter bypassing hundreds of other people online and just got my envelope with the lanyard and the tickets of the weekend.

We've heard horror stories here, so I don't think your expectation is out of line but speaking to a person live is no guarantee!

See our F1 related articles too!