FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
Don't worry. The Euro is such a rubbish currency that no one really cares. As someone once said, it's for countries with no one famous enough to put on their money. :hehe:

:rofl: well that says a lot about the dollar, because ours is worth less than the euro!! :hehe:

:censored: everything, we're doomed!
I bid $18,312

I think that's 15,001 euros if my exchange rates are correct :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

idk how to make the euro or pound sign or what the $#@! ever it is that you guys are using over there any more on this american keyboard :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Here ya go - copy and paste:
€€€€€ ££££
idk how to make the euro or pound sign or what the $#@! ever it is that you guys are using over there any more on this american keyboard :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Are you saying that you dont actually know if us brits use the Euro of the Pound....?

Are you saying that you dont actually know if us brits use the Euro of the Pound....?

To be fair I went out with a british girl who did not know either.

:eek:

Yeah, there are tards in every country... :P

She must have had fantastic :boobies: personality.

Yeah pretty much, don't $#@!ing judge me :)

Google has informed me that you guys still use the pound. Is this correct??
yes I think we where the only country in Europe to say "No to the Euro"

as for her personality yes they where charming.

I asked her why she always left some wine in the bottle, she said "I don't want to get drunk and that is where all the alcohol is."

I asked her why she always left some wine in the bottle, she said "I don't want to get drunk and that is where all the alcohol is."

I like the kind of "personalities" that can be motorboated

Very wise.

See our F1 related articles too!