FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Enlightened
To all of you losers (Ferrari & MS fans), who gives a s*** about you all. Your cat hero MS, can kiss my bottom. You say that Bud and I complain all the time but then you forget to look at yourselves in the mirror and see the hypocrisy.

I mean you must be so dumb that you can see it.

Last time I checked, this site was called Forumula1.com not duck&MSfans.fag

When you start losing, you start losing your mind, your thoughts become cloudy and reason escapes you.

Two years of greed and the result is nothing. FA kicked your hero in the bottom twice. He beat the champ, eh, I mean the chimp, at his own game.

You are so bitter that you don't know what to say anymore. You should erect a statue of MS and start worshiping him. That's what dumb men do. They lose sight of the facts and become blindly faithful to their hero.

Wow, I've never read dumber responses than I've read on this forum. Just pure non-sense.

It's miserable, your case is miserable, your hero's case is miserable.

You are living proof that mankind is getting dumber by the hour. So Sad!
By darwin dali
WhatEVER!
Your light shines pretty dimly - it's a miracle that your lobotomy let's you crawl through life w/o bruising your head at those trees up there in the Northeast all the time. But maybe it is the constant knocking at your bucket that makes your two brain cells fire only once a day during dinner time.
You are an arrogant, condescending mofo and a prime example for the ugly American - as a New Yorker I have to say, I'm disgusted. No wonder we are disliked or even hated all over the world. Why don't you go to Fallujah and tell the people there how much smarter you are - let's see how long you'll last...
By neil
Hey I'm not Michaels biggest supporter, a lot of what has happenned really pisses me off.
But enlightened I think you are way over the top speaking to people you don't even know in that manner.

Schumies lambs can baffle me at times but I see no point in that type of rhetoric. It is just flaming and plain ugly.
By Enlightened
Darwin Dali, maybe you are nothing but a cat after all. You consider my comments condescending but then I guess you found joy in the "Alphabet Guy" replies from a few days ago. How come you did not reply to his comments the same way? Let me guess, because he's a MS fan! I mean he even attacked me because of my nationality. Yet, you were silent!

If you call my answers arrogant and I'm a stupid american, then you are as dumb as they get. When I started posting, I never attacked anyone personally, I just expressed my personal opinion. But on the other hand I was attacked several times. I kept patient, but enough is enough.

If you call that arrogant, than be a follower instead of being independent. As for my 2 brain cells, I must be lucky because they helped me graduate top of my class in Chemistry. So maybe my 2 brain cells = 2 of your brains.

I am getting tired of this charade and having to talk to guys like you. Amazing how you can't stand someone with a different opinion on this board. I mean even your post on the Aussies reflect how stupid you are. Yet, you don't consider that condescending. Sometimes it is not the words that matter, it's the intention. Your intention was to get back at Bud!

If you don't like it, tough s***.
By certom
crack is becoming more and more widespread...
Last edited by certom on 03 Nov 06, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
By darwin dali
Re. Alphabet guy: other people already took care of this ranting little poo.

Sorry, it's not the differing opinion I critize, it's the way you treat everybody which is way out of line.

Graduated top of your class in chemistry? Congrats. We'll talk again once you got your Ph.D. like I have, k?
By Stephen
Right, Enlightened has been put in the sin bin until he learns to behave! :D

If he wants to come back, and promise to stop Tifosi bating, I may let him back in! :P I don't have any problem with strongly held views, but personal attacks are OTT and off-topic!
By bud
Ohhhh let him back in play umpire!!!!
By Freddie
You should kick out the Darwin Dali Smartass wannabe oh-so-intelligent-and-superior inferior asshole for this :

You are an arrogant, condescending mofo and a prime example for the ugly American - as a New Yorker I have to say, I'm disgusted. No wonder we are disliked or even hated all over the world. Why don't you go to Fallujah and tell the people there how much smarter you are - let's see how long you'll last...

If that is not a below the belt personal attack then there are none !

Let him back in or kick the Dali idiot out. In fact the Dali bottom is one of the reasons why I am only reading and not posting here. I do not at all appreciate any of his smart bottom comments
Last edited by Freddie on 01 Nov 06, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
By Freddie
Oh, and by the way, If the Dali idiot enjoys the same special treatment here as MS and Ferrari with the FIA, then of course you have to kick me out now
By Stephen
Right, he's been allowed back in...

But can we have a little bit more peace and harmony around here? I understand that you all may be suffering withdrawal symptons from F1, but lets keep things well informed and constructive. ;)
By bud
thats good to hear stephen....i need allies here this sites full of the Tifosi lambs :P
By darwin dali
Thank you Freddie for your personal attack - I appreciate it. On the other hand I appreciate even more that you only read posts, because apparently you have nothing of value to contribute anyway. :roll:
By logan
When i joined this forum it was so peaceful and rosy around here , mostly because there werent any supporters other than Ferrari anD shumi..so most of the times the forum would end up with topics favouring Ferrari and Shumi or topics like Ban Alonso..It was a bit too cloyingly sweet being a MS supporter cause I hardly came across posts which for a change highlighted a driver or team other than Shumi and Ferrari...But in the second half as the season got intresting there were some posts favouring Alonso which was a good to see...it was good in a sence that now at least there were atleast some posts whom we could bash at ..but sadly the posts were'nt the one's which got the bashing instead it was the poster..

Having a varity of views comming from different poeple is great .Some views you will agree with while some you wont but just because you dont agree one should not go defaming the other person.So lets keep aside insulting people with different views whom we dont even know and keep posting views only about the post and not the poster!!!

All I ask you guys is to

"Attack The Post Not The Poster"
By bud
Ive always been here through the whole season logan i cant remember posting any pro ferrari posts :P

See our F1 related articles too!