FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Hey everyone,

Anyone down to join in on the ultimate Formula 1 Grand Prix trip to Montreal this weekend?! I put together an incredible F1 weekend for my friends and just had two last minute cancellations so their loss might be your gain:) We've got PRIME Grand stand 1 tix fri -sunday overlooking the pit, INCREDIBLE dinner reservations, access to all the F1 parties, a great group of friends & friends of friends coming and perfectly located accommodations that are walking (and crawling:) distance from all the F1 festivities...I'm pretty excited , to say the least. The price includes PRIME Grandstand 1 tickets overlooking the pit from Friday through Sunday, 3-4 nights accommodation in our awesome apartments, 3 day metro passes,swag bags, a luxurious private brunch Friday at the award winning Birk’s Cafe & impossible to get reservations at Montreal’s top restaurants (Joe Beef & The Globe) Friday & Saturday nights as well as VIP access to F1 parties Friday & Saturday nights...including the W Party Friday which should be incredible. Below is a detailed itinerary so you can get an idea of the amazing weekend we have in store!
The cost of the weekend

<SEE OUR GUIDELINES!!!>

I've attached a pic of our loft as well so you can see where you will be staying, it's got a jacuzzi, pool, great rooftop, the works. We've got an incredible group of people going so if you or any of your friends are interested, please get in touch with me ASAP, these spaces won't last long!

Cheers,

Hattie
<EDITED FOR CONTENT>

Itinerary:
~Friday:
Morning: Decadent brunch at Birk’s Café by Europea (think breakfast at Tiffany's but even more lavish), they are opening up the restaurant specifically for our crew.
Afternoon: We’ll head back to our amazing seats near the track to check out practice runs.
Evening: For dinner we’ll enjoy sumptuous cuisine at one of Montreal's culinary temples, Joe Beef, followed by the F1 party at the W hotel in the Old Port

~Saturday:
Morning/Afternoon: We’ll return to the track for some Formula 1 action, watching the practice runs and qualifying races.
Evening: Get ready for some excellent food and an amazing night of partying! We’ll be dining at Montreal’s premiere restaurant and club, The Globe led by chef Jean-François Baril. We have a late reservation so can skip the line and enjoy The Globe as it transforms into one of Montreal’s hottest party spots & best Grand Prix parties.

Sunday:
Morning/Afternoon: the~grace~list heads out for a day at the races! We’ll spend the day taking in the Formula One finals.

See our F1 related articles too!