FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
1st post newbie . But as a regular forum user ( hi fi forums unfortunately ) I know that to find out the really important s*** the peeps know beat, so.............
I've booked my misses , me and my lassy on a week in milan with tickets for the race etc. This includes 4 days of access including thursday walkabout. BUT , what it don't include is the know how about how to get from central Milan ( ie hotel michaelangelo ) to Monza !
Any info would be much appreciated.
This forum looks spiffin , can't wait to get stuck in.
Thanks Ivor ( hence the engine :clap: )
st post newbie . But as a regular forum user ( hi fi forums unfortunately ) I know that to find out the really important s*** the peeps know beat, so.............
I've booked my misses , me and my lassy on a week in milan with tickets for the race etc. This includes 4 days of access including thursday walkabout. BUT , what it don't include is the know how about how to get from central Milan ( ie hotel michaelangelo ) to Monza !
Any info would be much appreciated.
This forum looks spiffin , can't wait to get stuck in.
Thanks Ivor ( hence the engine :clap: )

MODS.......appy polly logies for sticking this in another section...DOH :banghead:
Hi, I'm not sure myself, having never had the fortune to attend the Italian GP at Monza (my favourite venue, actually). Google maps will probably be of great use though?

Welcome to the forum BTW! :wavey:
OK sorry I'm at work and have to jab away a bit when possible so I didn't read the other post about this.
Anyway my real concern is getting me and two girly types to the track for race day. Seat are bookeds so that's no prob. I'm assuming there's no free shuttle for the other three days included in my ticket... ???
But I've been to many a footy match and gig where if your not careful with public transport you can end up not getting there at because of the crush. No disrespect intended but the fairer umpalumpa I find are not as suited to 'bullying' there way through a crowd to get on a train , bus etc. That's the main point of my Q ! Do we need to worry or is the transport from Milan to monza adequate on race day ??
Again apologies if allready discussed . :rolleyes:
Never been, planning on going this year though.
How much has your hotel cost? I am actually looking to camp, but confused, do I have to book camping separately anyone?

But Milan is quite near to Monza as far as I know, I guess the traffic will be pretty heavy. Have you Googled "Shuttle bus Monza - Milan" or anything similar? May be worth a go. Hopefully some guys on this forum can help you out.
First....F1 travel n tickets on the f1 website is useless. Unhelpful and the form crashes. At our end and when customer services tried it. So they said they'd ring back but didn't. Rang them back and they said they couldn't book flights so that was that ! 'EXPEDIA' I think it was....avoid in my opinion.
So....booked tickets only through f1 but rest ( exactly same hotel , flight etc ) through co op travel. For THREE ADULTS , £3400 All in for a week in Milan **** hotel , flights from manchester . and granstand seats on the start finish straight. Includes all practises, quali , race, and paddock/pits visit on thursday.
hope that's useful droog. :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!