FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Rob-F1
LOL, unlucky mate.
By Sam-KK24
Haha, you don't have much faith! :lol:
By texasmr2
Nice website Sam and there are a few member's here who have karted at one time or another. Best of luck mate in '08, keep your head down and your right foot planted to the floor!!
By Sam-KK24
Thanks texasmr2!

The site should be updated daily when the season starts, and all my races will be viewable online, or on Sky Sports for the British viewers and MotorsTV for the Europeans :)
By Stephen
So are you the next Lewis Hamilton, or better? :D
By Sam-KK24
I'd Like to think so!

Incredibly, I'm like Lewis in many ways, no money and still mixing it with the rich kids :lol:
By Stephen
Lol! Well good luck this season mate. I'll definately be following your progress, and if you get into F1, I could of course become your manager for say 50% of your earnings, and 75% of your pit babes! :P;)
By Sam-KK24
Haha mate, thanks!!

I'll find a place on the forum to report on my progress :D
By racechick
This year will be my 8th British Grand Prix that I shall be attending in a row, its a disease, I just LOVE it. I'm sat at Bridge corner this year, not a bad view to be honest. Sat there in 2006.

Im at Bridge this year! :) Have been for a few years now. This is my 12th British GP(I think :? ) I lurve it too!!
By Rob-F1
It is a fantastic spot. Where have you sat for all the British GP's? I've sat at:
2001: Chapel
2002/2003/2004: Copses Inner enclosure
2005/2007: Pit Straight A
2006/2008: Bridge.

All of which were superb spots.
By Rob-F1
I'd Like to think so!

Incredibly, I'm like Lewis in many ways

Man, talk about big headedness! :mrgreen:
By racechick
I'll try to work backwards
Bridge (about 3yrs)Numbered seats
Down near Stowe- general entry
Pit straight, Copse end(2003-the bril race)- general entry
Becketts(cant remember how many years-2?)- general entry
Pit straight Grandstand (Luffield end) 2 yrs
Inside the circuit-near pit exit(the time I got Damon's autograph :D )-general entry
Abbey Straight(my first year 96)-general entry

I think that adds up :? I missed one year, the year they changed the date to easter. I had my money refunded because of a prior committment.
The Bridge seats are good! And because its roving on saturday ive been going in the pit straight for quali.
Which was your favourite spot?
Where in Bridge are you?

See our F1 related articles too!