FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By McLaren
I do a lot of traveling mostly be train.So thought I would order myself something to pass the time.First title bought is F1 2011 :thumbup: Also comes with uncharted and ridge racer so looking forward to it.
Seen my friend play wipeout and the graphics look mint.
Should be here by midweek with a bit of luck
By geetface9
Nice I bought the 3DS and F1 2011 for that as well. It's quite entertaining, especially since I was playing just now and my engineer told me narain karthikeyan put in fastest lap during the race LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
By McLaren
F1 is superb on it.Haven't got as far as opening the box on the other games yet,Can't get off F1 :hehe::thumbup: Looking forward to my 3 hour train journey today :wink:
By geetface9
F1 is superb on it.Haven't got as far as opening the box on the other games yet,Can't get off F1 :hehe::thumbup: Looking forward to my 3 hour train journey today :wink:

So how'd it go?
By McLaren

So how'd it go?

Awesome ,haven't got off the F1 yet :hehe: Haven't even opened the boxes on the other two games :hehe: Graphics are simply stunning.
By geetface9
Maybe. The nice thing about the 3ds is you can adjust how intense the 3d is. There is a slider on the side of the screen that lets you do it. My eyes got used to full 3d after a day or two. The first hour of play might feel pretty weird but I have been playing several hours a night at work ( :rofl: ) and haven't noticed any negative effects so far
Not sure I would like it in 3d to be honest,the tv's give me a headache,thinking they could do the same ?

Get the passive 3D TV (like LG) with passive glasses rather than the heavier, battery-operated active shutter glasses and you won't get any headaches - it's the same technology they use in movie theaters, in fact you can use those glasses from the movie theater for your home system.
By McLaren
Not sure I would like it in 3d to be honest,the tv's give me a headache,thinking they could do the same ?

Get the passive 3D TV (like LG) with passive glasses rather than the heavier, battery-operated active shutter glasses and you won't get any headaches - it's the same technology they use in movie theaters, in fact you can use those glasses from the movie theater for your home system.

To be honest i wouldn't bother getting a 3D tv until the ones without glasses come down in price.Give it a year or two and they will be down to a sensible ish price.

To be honest i wouldn't bother getting a 3D tv until the ones without glasses come down in price.Give it a year or two and they will be down to a sensible ish price.

It'll be a little longer I think, more like 5 years until they're more affordable.
However, I've seen one in demo and I was rather unimpressed.

See our F1 related articles too!