FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Irv the Swerve
Thats true.

Go maith agat = thank you very much,
and Micheal is Michael in irish its really just the e and the a turned around!! :)

Do you know any words in irish, Bud??
By bud
Na not really me mother knows some Scottish Gaelic though :P dunno whats shes on about haha
By Irv the Swerve
:lol: Actually Scottish Gaelic is quite simular to my Irish just a few minor differences.

I had to change my Avatar it was freaking me out!! :)
By Dazza
Yup, I can't remember the exact figures off hand, but I believe ITV-F1 mentioned that Kimi had retired something like 30 times in 90 races for McLaren, and had the same number of podiums. Assuming that's a true statistic (and my mind isn't playing tricks on me), it's no wonder Kimi is moving to Ferrari.

Although having witnessed Ferrari's broken engine in Japan and fuel pump problem in Brazil, you'd have to say their cars don't seem as reliable as they used to be. After all, i think Renault's key to success has been reliability. I hope for Kimi's sake Ferrari reliabilty will be improved for '07.
MSC left the sport on a low note. Two years of loosing to young FA.
When he got his 7th title, everyone told him to leave at the top. But he was greedy and wanted more. Well, here he is 2 years later, still with 7 titles being beaten by 25 years old FA. Like FA said, it was great competing against MSC and beating him twice.
Maybe his engine failure at Suzuka and the fuel pump problems are the price he paid for all the cheating and the favors he got from the FIA.
Even Ecclestone showed a little of criticism towards MSC when he said that he would have liked to see him compete with someone great who has the same car. We all know that his Ferrari contract has given him a lot of advantage and maybe without it he wouldn't have won 7 titles. If the field was leveled between MSC and BRC, things would have been different for MSC.
There is no doubt that MSC is one of F1 greatest, but I don't think people will remember him a lot in future. He will be mentioned from time to time when his records are broken. But that's it. I think the media and most fans are tired of MSC and his pranks and are glad to see him leave.
Asta la vista, Michael. :lol:

Dude I dont think u know what ur talking about. Stay on NASCAR your embarassing yourself as an american. You guys doesnt know about F1 cause your a TRUCK driver. Besides your not notrodamus to predict things that people will not remember MS later on because he is a cheater. First of all I'm sick and tired of all WHINNERS out there including Rubens Barichello, Fisico, and Fernando Alonso who whines all the time but not as great as the current great one MS. Everybody is WHINNING that all of MS team mates are secondary or backup drivers but truly they dont deserve to be the top driver look at barichello MS just past him at Brazil he didnt even hold MS for 3 laps once MS was on his tail, Plus truly Fisico is the dummy and a back up of FA and will try to do whatever even dirty tactics to be a JACKASS of FA, by trying to take out MS at Brazil which he "denies" he did in purpose. They are whinners about MS driving or cheating and everytime they were beaten by MS on the race. But truly they are the ones who are cheaters. They are whinning that MS will cheat the brazil GP but they show who truly are the cheaters. They whine that ferrari do dirty tactics but they are the ones who did dirty tactics.
But the most important part is who cares about your comment, who are you to comment something like that are you Nostradamus? you think what your saying will come true its just your opinion and for me who cares about what you say your not an F1 driver, your nothing, are you in line of sports? did you made a name in sports? or even in yoyo tricks do you have a record for that? So who will believe in what you say and who will care about what you say.

I will say just drive your old truck and dont talk too much specially too much ill talking where all dirt is on your face. stay on NASCAR thats what americans are made of. and good luck! try to find people who will truly believe on what you say which doesnt have a fact just a HUNCH!!!!!!!!!

and watch out for Karma! it might get back on you since you talk ill about MS.

:P
By bud
Mr Alphabet dude youre a laugh!! heed your own words fool! stupid SChumi Lamb go and retire along with your man crush! fag
By Enlightened
anakngpitongkubanamanoh, here you are again, you M***erF***er.

I hope you read your post before you replied. Dude, for the sake of mankind, please I beg you, your stupidity insults everyone on this forum. If you think you are so smart and so good, tell us about your records. Oh, hold on, you don't have one because you are full of ***.

I am Nostradamus and I will make a prediction, are you ready? anakngpitongkubanamanoh will reincarnate as a jackass in his next life. I guess I made the right prediction.

See our F1 related articles too!