FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#299810
myownalias wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
myownalias wrote:I have just upgraded to the latest titanium model... much more comfortable!
I have just upgraded to the titanic latex model... much more uncomfortable for the one who gets it!
You had to go and lower the tone of the conversation, we really cant take you anywhere can we? :nono:
No you can't, but I can take YOU honey on a wild ride if you like... :twisted:
#299818
andrew wrote:Jaberwocky is back in green.

Just thought I'd mention it. :)
This is good news! :thumbup:
#299889
Jabberwocky wrote:Isn't Fisting an illegal act?
I'd imagine non consensual would be, and probably with animals. Maybe different laws in different countries.
#299891
Jabberwocky wrote:Isn't Fisting an illegal act?
Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening :(
User avatar
By geetface9
#299901
darwin dali wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Isn't Fisting an illegal act?
Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening :(
likewise :crying::crying::crying:
#299941
geetface9 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:The homo-eroticism continues with all this talk of fisting. :hehe:
:eek::rofl:
:thumbup::smileysex:
#299965
Just keep the farewell speech short, there may be some that will be sad to see you go, and you wouldn't want to change their mind. :D
By andrew
#299967
There are a few that have said that they're sad to see me go but at the same time they're pleased for me. I'll hopefully keep in touch with a few folk. :D
  • 1
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!